Quote from: StefenNEW ALBUM HAS LEAKED.
a long time ago :|

Stefen

Quote from: 03

Oh, really, zoolander?

"you guys are really, really not early."
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Slimepuppy

Got my ticket for their Brixton Academy (March 13th 05) gig over a month ago.
Eeeeee!
Hyvässä indie-elokuvassa tulee olla zombi, moottorisaha ja ninjoja.

socketlevel

Quote from: Stefen
Quote from: 03

Oh, really, zoolander?

"you guys are really, really not early."

is it any good? i have high hopes.

-sl-

btw 03 i think that's one of the hottest pics
the one last hit that spent you...

Sigur Rós

The new album sounds fantastic! Better then the first one. There is a song in Spanish called "l'via l'viaquez" and it's already my favorite MV song really salsa/latin inspired.  great great great. Consider me excited!

EDIT: I've listened to it twice now and I most say this is the best music I've heard for a long long time.

Sleuth

I've officially taken off the one foot I had on the tMV ship
I like to hug dogs

Stefen

I can only find crappy copies. The copies im finding don't sound too good, it's missing something and probably not a mastered copy. Does anyone have a good copy of the album?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

socketlevel

Quote from: SleuthI've officially taken off the one foot I had on the tMV ship

what do you mean?  why?

-sl-

Pedro

Quote from: StefenI can only find crappy copies. The copies im finding don't sound too good, it's missing something and probably not a mastered copy. Does anyone have a good copy of the album?
i dont have a mastered copy, but even if i did i dont think it'd help with the shitty songs and structure

Sleuth

Quote from: socketlevel
Quote from: SleuthI've officially taken off the one foot I had on the tMV ship

what do you mean?  why?

-sl-

I mean I sort of liked them, but mainly for a few songs (I probably mentioned it earlier in this thread, if I didn't:  the first two tracks on Lightmouth), but after hearing the new album I feel comfortable in saying that I don't like them.

Pedro was right about the shitty structure (RIDICULOUS)-- that's a reason why (the Spanish song being a prime example).  It goes beyond the song and ruins CDs, there's no flow because they're too busy fucking around.  -->It's overly showy in the way that you might be if you didn't really have a grasp of what you're doing.<--
I like to hug dogs

Sigur Rós

wtf? I really don't understand you guys...what's all that talk about structure? The songs are much more harmonic and homogenic compered to the ones on the first album. In my oppinion it's not as chaotic and confusing. I don't know if the copy I have is 100% finished but anyway I think it sounds very  promising.

Pedro

Quote from: Sigur Róswtf? I really don't understand you guys...what's all that talk about structure? The songs are much more harmonic and homogenic compered to the ones on the first album. In my oppinion it's not as chaotic and confusing. I don't know if the copy I have is 100% finished but anyway I think it sounds very  promising.
i guess the simple way of saying it is that it's unfocused.  the first one seemed to have direction.  this just meanders

socketlevel

is it still prog?

the first ep wasn't as proggy, and i heard somewhere that it was more like that.  is it true?

-sl-

Sleuth

I thought it was more proggy than the last LP
I like to hug dogs

GoneSavage

The radio has been playing Harriet The Spy out here for a while.  I liked the first record but if that song is any indication I'll be politely passing on the latest.