Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

Redlum

Heart - Dreamboat Annie
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

Sigur Rós

haha, was just about to post Ratata - Classics....I haven't got into a album like I have with this one for a long time.

JG

Of Montreal - Hissing Fauna, Are You The Destroyer?

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

Reed Rothchild

You know, people tell me I kind of look like Han Solo.

DVD Collection

last days of gerry the elephant

Just got back from their concert here at Toronto, it was great! The CD will keep me company throughout the night...  :)

Reed Rothchild

You know, people tell me I kind of look like Han Solo.

DVD Collection

this was at The Hater last week:

Not just of sexy, but sex. He reigns over the whole thing: foreplay, intercourse, even the missionary position——which is a lot to govern when you're also feverishly cultivating a Bruce-Springsteen-but-soaking-wet look.

Wouldn't this picture have made a lot more sense if Timberlake were carrying Timbaland under his arm? When has he used a guitar?
context, context, context.

Rudie Obias

\"a pair of eyes staring at you, projected on a large screen is what cinema is truly about.\" -volker schlöndorff

meatwad

Quote from: cronopio on September 11, 2006, 06:13:03 PM
Wouldn't this picture have made a lot more sense if Timberlake were carrying Timbaland under his arm? When has he used a guitar?

i guess you have not seen this

modage

pretty good.  recommended for anyone who really likes Clap Your Hands...
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Champion Souza

Seu Jorge was the guy playing the Portuguese David Bowie songs in The Life Aquatic, in case you didn't know.  I saw him this past summer at a Jazz Festival.  The concert was great.  So much energy.  This album doesn't really capture that.
Anyway, he played a few Bowie covers and told the story of the first time Wes Anderson called him.  The call was out of the blue.  He impersonated Wes' voice in a nasally high pitched way.  It got a good laugh from the audience.  Wes asked him if he knew any David Bowie songs.  Jorge said yeah, he knew Let's Dance (I think).  Wes said he'd send him a cd of Bowie's earlier stuff and asked him if he would play the songs in his movie.  Jorge was taken back by it but said yeah. 
He repeatedly praised and thanked TLA for all that it's done for him.

JG

Four New (Old) Elliott Smith Songs.

I'm really loving Talking to Mary and True Love.  Grab em here

http://www.myselfmyself.com/?p=156

NEON MERCURY

jason molina- let me go, let me go, let me go