the marquee

Started by (kelvin), June 25, 2003, 03:32:33 PM

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: CinephileNeon. Was there ANY purpose in quoting something Pantalones said from over SIX MONTHS AGO just so you can laugh at it? Really, Neon. Was there any fucking purpose whatsoever?

....lets keep it PG-13...eh?......;)

i just thought it funny....REALLY.... funny.....

sometimes the stuff he used  to post bordered on genius.....

....sorry.... :(

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: CinephileNeon. Was there ANY purpose in quoting something Pantalones said from over SIX MONTHS AGO just so you can laugh at it? Really, Neon. Was there any fucking purpose whatsoever?

Wow someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

SoNowThen

Quote from: NEON MERCURY
Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalonesif hitler has taught us anything, its this

german art students with bad facial hair should not be trusted

so next time your walking around your local college town and  you see this euro trashy all black wearing goth guy named klauss who blasts techno music from his car, do me a favor and kick him in the nuts for me and for ann frank

you just may, help stop a future holacaust !!! and if not for the holacaust you should just kick him in the nuts for playing the techno music

...hahahahaah!!!!!!!!...........

Yeah, seriously, even all the Pants-haters must admit, that's fucking hilarious!!
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

cine

Quote from: Walrus, KooKookajoob

Wow someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
Well when I laugh at a dead joke from 6 months ago from a guy who was banned long ago then by all means, freak the fuck out on me. I deserve it.

Reinhold

dude kinda looks like a skinny lead singer from the Aquabats.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: CinephileWell when I laugh at a dead joke from 6 months ago from a guy who was banned long ago then by all means, freak the fuck out on me. I deserve it.

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

cine

Either that was an inside joke I missed or you just copied GDIDM's joke.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

GodDamnImDaMan

remember when my beautiful face was on the top left corner?

::sob sob::

good times...

good times...
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

mogwai

Quote from: God Damn Im Da Mangood times...
fo sho, creamed my pants constantly.

Xixax

We've had some great ones in our first year.

Sphinx's head on Halle Berry's body accepting the oscar
    "We'd rather catch herpes than pay $8.50 to see a movie that sucks"
    "We don't much care for Hitler"
    Hidden goatse
    Sweet, sweet Jackie Lynn
    Soldiers Xixaxing from their desert tents
    [/list:u]

Good times, indeed.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: Xaxix

Hidden goatse
    Sweet, sweet Jackie Lynn
Those were pretty much all your banners, if I'm not mistaken.  :roll:

Xixax

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman
Quote from: Xaxix

Hidden goatse
    Sweet, sweet Jackie Lynn
Those were pretty much all your banners, if I'm not mistaken.  :roll:
So is there any question why they're the best, then?
:-D

Actually, Hitler was someone else's. Still.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: XaxixActually, Hitler was someone else's.
Sphinx's, I'm pretty sure.

And I have to admit that the Halle Berry was a classic haunting image.

Pubrick

i liked the Gigli one with the PDL line, and then the Freddy Vs Jason one with the PDL line.
under the paving stones.