the marquee

Started by (kelvin), June 25, 2003, 03:32:33 PM

kotte

Looking for someone ugly?

UglyPeople.com is the obvious choice...

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: XIXAXActually, I did a Google Image Search for the phrase "ugly people" and found this and thought it was a hilarious picture.

But now that you mention it, it does look like Dinklage.

I clicked the link and cringed hoping it wasn't a ploy to trick me into seeing Goatse.  My respect has gone up for you Xixax.

(You're probably wondering why I clicked on it if I thought it was Goatse.  So am I.)
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

cine

Quote from: XIXAXActually, I did a Google Image Search for the phrase "ugly people" and found this and thought it was a hilarious picture .
Haha.. "Hell is other people" -- Sartre reference for the theatre buffs.

Xixax

Quote from: Walrus, KooKookajoobI clicked the link and cringed hoping it wasn't a ploy to trick me into seeing Goatse.
Damn, I wish I would have thought of that! I haven't busted JB's balls with Goatse in at least 24 hours!
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

kotte

From what movie or magazine is this one from?

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

the British Fight Club
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: kotteFrom what movie or magazine is this one from?

It's from a fake Dating Game sequence, in Full Frontal I think (I can't remember my own banners).

kotte

Quote from: The Gold Blackman
Quote from: kotteFrom what movie or magazine is this one from?

It's from a fake magazine cover seen in Full Frontal.

aha! :-D

MacGuffin

Quote from: The Gold BlackmanIt's from a fake Dating Game sequence, in Full Frontal Confessions Of A Dangerous Mind.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

kotte

Quote from: Find Your MacGuffali
Quote from: The Gold BlackmanIt's from a fake Dating Game sequence, in Full Frontal Confessions Of A Dangerous Mind.

Quote from: kotteaha! :-D

Jeremy Blackman

Wow, I guess I didn't even make that banner.  :shock:

modage

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanWow, I guess I didn't even make that banner.  :shock:
oops, i did.  didnt see the question till now.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Pubrick

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanWow, I guess I didn't even make that banner.  :shock:
haha do u find that all ur shoes are missing in the morning?
under the paving stones.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalonesif hitler has taught us anything, its this

german art students with bad facial hair should not be trusted

so next time your walking around your local college town and  you see this euro trashy all black wearing goth guy named klauss who blasts techno music from his car, do me a favor and kick him in the nuts for me and for ann frank

you just may, help stop a future holacaust !!! and if not for the holacaust you should just kick him in the nuts for playing the techno music

...hahahahaah!!!!!!!!...........

cine

Neon. Was there ANY purpose in quoting something Pantalones said from over SIX MONTHS AGO just so you can laugh at it? Really, Neon. Was there any fucking purpose whatsoever?