More than 24 hours since we posted in the PTA section!!

Started by Find Your Magali, October 08, 2003, 11:18:50 PM

Redlum

Quote from: Find Your Magali

-- CARLOS OLIVIERA re-envisioned through a PTA rewrite as the out-of-shape, comic-relief weapons expert ... Luis Guzman

Ooh yeah!
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

©brad

its inevitable that the pta forum will be a quiet one, esp. w/ kill bill coming out, tarantino is where ppl r going at the moment.

Finn

I've got an idea for a PTA thread, PTA & Fiona Apple! A whole thread devoted to these two and their lives together.
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

AK

Quote from: SydneyI've got an idea for a PTA thread, PTA & Fiona Apple! A whole thread devoted to these two and their lives together.

or about their lives NOT together - maybe :cry:

markums2k

Quote from: SydneyI've got an idea for a PTA thread, PTA & Fiona Apple! A whole thread devoted to these two and their lives together.

Do I smell a reality show?

Find Your Magali

Quote from: markums2kDo I smell a reality show?

Not unless you have Smell-A-Vision (tm)!  :-D

Crash

i'm gonna make like a tailor and make some totally and completely awesome out of this thread. my friend FIND YOUR MAGALI wrote:  

How about this: How cool is it that critics are still heaping praise on the brilliance of Boogie Nights, as they compare it to the limp noodle that is Wonderland?

the storyline is about the same except with same major touches that PTA does like the shot into the pool and whatnot and his little quips with John R. but i saw a clip of wonderland and the cinematography was captain insane-o! the camera was so smooth like my grandma's bunions. so i don't think it's gonna suck but i was really happy to hear ebert say that pta did a better job in boogies nights. but anyway.... yeah so i think i decided to say 'we met on the mountain and parted in the square' whenever i leave someone not cuz i'm a mason but cuz i thought it was cool and magnolia makes me all tingly inside when i think about but anyway, so what's with pta and fa? who cares? my mom does.... she asks me 'what happened with cute boy with scruffy face and wrinkled shirts and skinny girl he was beating at end of magnoila dvd?' and i just go 'i dunno ma.... i dunno"
"Drum roll please...I'm gonna be a screenwriter! Like you!"

bonanzataz

FUCK YES! i am so goddamn pumped for re2. WHEN in 2004? i'm wetting myself with antici.........pation.

and, isn't this natasha henstridge? these were on the re2 website. did she drop out last minute or something? if i'm not mistaken, she was cast to play jill a LONG time ago. very curious, non?

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Crash

what's re2? hmm... is this some type of sick joke!
"Drum roll please...I'm gonna be a screenwriter! Like you!"

Cecil