PTA & Me

Started by Something Spanish, July 16, 2003, 02:00:48 PM

Something Spanish

I run the website Movie Navigator (along w/ mutinyco) and wrote the BAM article on PTA: http://www.movienavigator.org/pdlatbam.htm

I'm also the dude who, at age 16, saw "Magnolia" NINE times during its theatrical run. So maybe I should've hugged him.

markums2k

Quote from: Shaun DigiI run the website Movie Navigator (along w/ mutinyco) and wrote the BAM article on PTA: http://www.movienavigator.org/pdlatbam.htm

I'm also the dude who, at age 16, saw "Magnolia" NINE times during its theatrical run. So maybe I should've hugged him.

So, say if you started watching right when you turned 16, by the end of the 9th screening, you'd be... what?  17 and eight months?   :roll:

Something Spanish

What am I, a mathmetician? :roll:

Alethia

apparently you aint a speller either

Something Spanish

Alethia

Sleuth

Listen you guys, I think ebeaman killed himself because of this.  Hilarious, right?  Yes, for a time it will be.  But think about it in the long run:  who wil his parents blame?  That's right, movies.  So please, stop making ebeaman kill himself, or Sofia Coppola will get sued for all she's worth.
I like to hug dogs

Cecil

Quote from: tremoloslothListen you guys, I think ebeaman killed himself because of this.  Hilarious, right?  Yes, for a time it will be.  But think about it in the long run:  who wil his parents blame?  That's right, movies.  So please, stop making ebeaman kill himself, or Sofia Coppola will get sued for all she's worth.

sigh

i guess ill pm him.

EDIT: maybe hes at camp

Pubrick

Quote from: tremoloslothSofia Coppola will get sued for all she's worth.
:yabbse-thumbup:

Quote from: Cecil B. DementedEDIT: maybe hes at camp
yeah i bet he's having a great time

under the paving stones.

chainsmoking insomniac

"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

Ghostboy

He said in some other post that he's going on vacation with his family for a week or two.

Vile5

If he would know what's happening here on his vacations...poor...

I just hope watch his picture with PTA soon...poooor...
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí