giant fucking face

Started by sphinx, April 16, 2003, 12:26:20 AM

pumba

Who is in charge of all these mother fucking shit ass covers? I'm as pissed as a duck who has crabs.

bonanzataz

thanks for reminding me what a piece of shit auto focus was.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

sphinx

another one to add to the giant fucking faces library

they fucked up an amazing poster.  fuck.

"NO!  ORIGINAL AND CLEVER POSTER ARTWORK WON'T GET PEOPLE'S ATTENTION!  GIANT FUCKING FACES WILL!"
- columbia executive

and the faces don't even merge that well, either!

more covers

Pozer

Quote from: ebeaman...if they would just take the god forsaken BIG, HUGE Ed Norton out and let the nyc horizon continue to the left, leaving only the small Ed Norton right where he is...

EXACTLY what I was thinking.

and the PDL cover is nice and all, but seriously, WHAT IS WRONG WITH STICKING WITH THE ORIGINAL POSTERS?! I don't get it.

Pozer

Quote from: sphinxthey fucked up an amazing poster.  fuck.

fuckity fuck fuck.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: poser(isms)
and the PDL cover is nice and all, but seriously, WHAT IS WRONG WITH STICKING WITH THE ORIGINAL POSTERS?! I don't get it.

I myself am partial to the barebones edition cover where it's the kiss rather than Sandler's face.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Ravi

mogwai

this thread goes hand by hand with another one:

http://www.xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=6521

which one are we going to settle with?

Stefen

Who the fuck cares. This place is a smile away from complete anarchy, whats the point of having things organized when the title of the thread you are looking for is giant fucking face, and someone has to the ball to say use the search function.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Ravi

Quote from: mogwaithis thread goes hand by hand with another one:

http://www.xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=6521

which one are we going to settle with?

Ah, but not all bad covers have giant fucking faces on them.

The Red Vine

I like the Brokeback poster a lot, although it's kinda obvious. a few months ago I would've challenged anybody to get the original DS poster for under $70. I was finally able to grab mine for about $60.
"No, really. Just do it. You have some kind of weird reasons that are okay.">

GoneSavage

Giant fucking face eating a fucking small face.

picolas

Gamblour.

Nope, I don't think so. The idea behind the big face is that the persona of the star is recognizable. In Election's case, Witherspoon was neither a star, nor is she even recognizable. Just a big face, the persona of the character.
WWPTAD?

Redlum

...and she actually looks less like Reese Witherspoon and more like Drew Barrymore
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas