Songs Currently Stuck In Head

Started by Lucinda Bryte, October 22, 2003, 03:45:29 PM

Tryskadekafobia

Pussy Cat Dolls featuring Busta Rhymes - "Don't Cha".  Absolutely dreadful.

mogwai

arctic monkeys - i bet you look good on the dancefloor

get the eff out of my head.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: mogwaiarctic monkeys - i bet you look good on the dancefloor

get the eff out of my head.

yep sticky shit!

De La Soul feat. Chaka Khan - It ain't all good

I like having this song in my head...

Reinhold

You'll Have Time  by William Shatner
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Figure 8

We Laugh At Danger - Against Me!

MacGuffin

My humps, my humps, my humps, my humps, my lovely lady lumps, in the back and in the front.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

What goes onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn in your heart
What goes onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn in your mind
You are teaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaring me apart
When you treaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat me so unkind
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

There, now don't YOU look dumb!
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

polkablues

Quote from: WalrosferatuThere, now don't YOU look dumb!

Twice in one night, too.
My house, my rules, my coffee

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

First time for everything, sir.

MacGuffin

Quote from: TryskadekafobiaPussy Cat Dolls featuring Busta Rhymes - "Don't Cha".  Absolutely dreadful.

The other dreadful part is the lyric says, "Don't Cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?" and none of the Pussycat Dolls are even remotely lukewarm.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

matt35mm

"In Heaven" by The Girl Who Lives In The Radiator.

"... in Heaven, everything is fine..."

MacGuffin

M-O-M-O-R-M-O-R-N-I-N-G-W-O-O-D...Alright.

M-O-M-O-R-M-O-R-N-I-N-G-W-O-O-D...A little louder.

M-O-M-O-R-M-O-R-N-I-N-G-W-O-O-D...A little harder.

M-O-M-O-R-M-O-R-N-I-N-G-W-O-O-D...Let's Go!

Skeleton FilmWorks

Thrindle

Quote from: MacGuffin on October 24, 2005, 03:37:16 PM
Quote from: TryskadekafobiaPussy Cat Dolls featuring Busta Rhymes - "Don't Cha".  Absolutely dreadful.

The other dreadful part is the lyric says, "Don't Cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?" and none of the Pussycat Dolls are even remotely lukewarm.
Damn, I missed that one!  You were right on the money Mac.
Classic.