Xixax Funnies

Started by Pas, May 07, 2010, 08:51:14 AM

Pas

Quote from: polkablues on May 07, 2010, 07:55:49 PM
Quote from: Pas on May 07, 2010, 07:36:59 PM
The Elvis thing though I'm not too familiar with, maybe someone explain that?

http://xixax.com/index.php?topic=6619.0

Read it. Love it. Live it.

HAHAHA oh my god I posted in this thread and couldn't remember it

Neil

PM
Quote from: Reelist on May 19, 2010, 01:39:12 AM
with that avatar and your post count you should just retire now

Just thought everyone should know.  Reelist exists.
it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

Pas

:yabbse-huh:

Weird thing for reelist to say but even weirder thread to post it in, no?

The Perineum Falcon

i assume it's on account of neil's av being that of Christ our Lord and Savior and his post count (i assume at the time) had reached 666.
We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.

Pas

Quote from: The Perineum Falcon on May 19, 2010, 01:01:55 PM
i assume it's on account of neil's av being that of Christ our Lord and Savior and his post count (i assume at the time) had reached 666.

Aaahhh got it now!

The Perineum Falcon

We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.

Robyn

The Perineum Falcon

can someone make a hi(er)-res version of that so i can kinko a poster?