(Famous) heterosexual guys playing transvestites

Started by molly, December 06, 2003, 12:36:47 PM

molly

This is so fun to watch. The latest I saw was Woody Harrelson in Anger Management. Seems to me like he invented his own text and had great fun doing it. ?

MacGuffin

Quote from: Vile5my favorite Australian film :yabbse-smiley: :

You got "Memento", Agent Smith and "The Limey" all in one film.

Then, there's also:

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

molly

Vile5

"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

©brad

Quote from: themodernage02i havent seen it.

suuuuuuuuure u haven't.

phil marlowe

i'll be the first to admit that i own this movieon vhs and i'm a happy owner. i mean it doesn't matter what the fuck is happening in the movie as long as you get to see snipes and swayze in full drag. both very funny actors, allmost charlie sheen level.

godardian

Good choices, Macguffin.

The (mostly) heterosexual Stephen Dorff as Candy Darling in Mary Harron's I Shot Andy Warhol. Excellent performance, great movie.
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

molly

phil marlowe, would you do something about your avatar, please? change it, perhaps...?

phil marlowe

Quote from: mollyphil marlowe, would you do something about your avatar, please? change it, perhaps...?
jus embrace it molly, embrace it.

Find Your Magali

Don't forget the famed PSH in Flawless. He rocks.

molly

Quote from: Find Your MagaliDon't forget the famed PSH in Flawless. He rocks.

Is that the film with de Niro playing retired policeman who had a stroke?

ElPandaRoyal

Si

modage

Quote from: phil marlowe
Quote from: mollyphil marlowe, would you do something about your avatar, please? change it, perhaps...?
jus embrace it molly, embrace it.

i love it.  the best exploding head of all time.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

godardian

Quote from: RoyalTenenbaumYeah. Phil is great in it. As he always is.

It's a really bad movie, though. Joel Schumacher- blechhh.
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.