Admins Abusing other members

Started by Thecowgoooesmooo, December 16, 2003, 11:22:31 PM

Pas

Yeah and they pretty much have nothing in common. Thecowgoesmoo is obviously a child who was repressed in his youth, probably in a totally ghey way, something that can be proven with this infamous quote

Quote from: ThecowgoooesmoooAll I wanted was to put my penis in his mouth, I swear I did not want to piss in it, and I wouldnt have told his mother, is that so WRONG !

chris

godardian

Quote from: kotteThere are som panta-tendencies in 'cow goes moo' fella.

Fully agreed about the tendencies (he has a long way to go in degree, however).
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

SoNowThen

Um... just saying... but isn't everyone kinda proving him right by ganging up on him right now?
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

Pubrick

um no i think everyone is proving him wrong by showing they don't give a shit about what he's trying to start. as the majority don't resent the admins.

let's stay on topic folks, pas's post was sheer brilliance.
under the paving stones.

molly

guys...
someone who doesn't know you might imagine you all look like:

and totally miss how cute and harmless you actually are:

Sigur Rós

Quote from: SoNowThenUm... just saying... but isn't everyone kinda proving him right by ganging up on him right now?

Yeah maybe. Let's go easy on the little cow. I mean it's christmas and all. :(

Gamblour.

Quote from: Sigur Rós
Quote from: SoNowThenUm... just saying... but isn't everyone kinda proving him right by ganging up on him right now?

Yeah maybe. Let's go easy on the little cow. I mean it's christmas and all. :(

But I'm Jewish  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

[Edit]Not really, though I am cheap and plan to control the media some day[/edit]
WWPTAD?

Thecowgoooesmooo

QuoteUm... just saying... but isn't everyone kinda proving him right by ganging up on him right now?

Ha, so true.

It's tooo easy. :-D

chris

godardian

I like Molly's post best.

The girl is more mature than the boys (including me)... typical.
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Have we come to a conclusion?  I mean, generally I don't agree with cowgoesmoo, and earlier stated that his arguements are sometimes not too well formed, but they still raise interesting topics.  I may not agree with him, but what is up sirs?  What's the deal?

Are we just pushing this discussion under the rug by a bunch of posts and topic changes?  What progress is being made to challenge mr. cowgoes?

I don't think there's a conspiracy here, it's just a message board...but maybe there is some sort of conspiracy for the very same reason.

I'm not calling anyone out or pointing fingers, I want to know what the fuck is going on.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

molly

Quote from: godardianI like Molly's post best.

The girl is more mature than the boys (including me)... typical.

that's because we have bunch of boys and one girl. If there was bunch of girls and one boy, it would be the same, but the boy would be the peacemaker. or pacemaker. it's a  biological fact. but thanks:)

i hope you all kiss and make up, because i like you all, and thecowgoesmoo has soooo cool nickname

cine

Quote from: aClockworkWalrusWhat progress is being made to challenge mr. cowgoes?
There is no progress. I personally don't think anybody gives a shit to 'challenge' him. It just causes more problems around here. BUT if we simply ignore his ranting about the admins, Xixax continues to improve as it should.

Rememer:
Quote from: Pum no i think everyone is proving him wrong by showing they don't give a shit about what he's trying to start. as the majority don't resent the admins.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: CinephileBUT if we simply ignore his ranting about the admins, Xixax continues to improve as it should.

Do I sense a note of sarcasm?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

kotte

Quote from: aClockworkWalrus
Quote from: CinephileBUT if we simply ignore his ranting about the admins, Xixax continues to improve as it should.

Do I sense a note of sarcasm?

I don't. On your side Cinephile.

cine

Where's the sarcasm?

Quote from: mollythat's because we have bunch of boys and one girl.
Really?