commentary

Started by sphinx, February 24, 2003, 10:55:45 PM

sphinx

i'm more curious to hear you guys make an ass out of yourselves on a microphone than to hear your thoughts on a movie.

http://ambulance.planet1337.com/commentary/

sign up for different chapters here, and ignore the filmstudent reservation on 'momentum', i don't think he'll be doing it anymore unless i can get ahold of him.  just post which one you'd like to do here and i'll re-edit this post

prologue
one
82% chance of rain
light showers
momentum
carmen
family picnic
meltdowns
wise up
the kiss
rain
so now then

Film Student

Quote from: sphinx

sign up for different chapters here, and ignore the filmstudent reservation on 'momentum', i don't think he'll be doing it anymore unless i can get ahold of him.  

Hey!  I still hold that spot.  I swear to God I'm getting a microphone.
"I think you have to be careful to not become a blowhard."
                                                                          --Ann Coulter

phil marlowe

Quote from: Film StudentI swear to God I'm getting a microphone.

Use a set of earphones.

supremelegend

Hey, I might possibly consider doing a commentary...post back to tell me if you're still doing this.

sphinx

sure, just go ahead, record it and send it to me, that'll get more people motivated.  cheers

MacGuffin

And with that:

Quote from: sphinxokay, how about this.  nobody gets to see my new short until i get a commentary for at least one chapter
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

sickfins

ive already heard the actual commentary forthis flick, and its better than any tangles you guys will conjure up

Pubrick

Quote from: sickfinsive already heard the actual commentary forthis flick, and its better than any tangles you guys will conjure up

under the paving stones.

sphinx

Quote from: MacGuffinAnd with that

and where's your microphone?  i'd pay money to hear yours even if i didn't release anywhere

Quote from: sickfinsive already heard the actual commentary forthis flick, and its better than any tangles you guys will conjure up

Really?

You sure we will be conjuring things when you don't evidently don't know what dvd we are even talking about?

Really?
"We're all one thing, Lieutenant. That's what I've come to realize. Like cells in a body. 'Cept we can't see the body. The way fish can't see the ocean. And so we envy each other. Hurt each other. Hate each other. How silly is that? A heart cell hating a lung cell"