Bowling for Columbine DVD

Started by Jeremy Blackman, April 12, 2003, 10:12:08 AM

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: AnachronismYou are the entropic force that is rotting America from the inside out. You are the illiterate book burner who claims literature is perverting the minds of our youth. You are the closet homosexual redneck who's own sexuality has been so badly repressed from decades of gender indoctrination that you rally against gay marriage and go gay bashing with your equally neanderthalic frat brothers (oh wait, not even a frat would take you because you are a social pariah).

I think I love you.

Pas

Forget about that love sharing thing I said earlier ... Anachronism, you're my lover  :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Julius Orange

That was actually a really good post I liked it. Sort of like how I was thinking but in words; it was also very good to.

Thanks
email your opinnumber to NEW EMAIL juliusorange@gmail.com

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

i had a great post here and it was edited out just for spite by picolos

censorship is this what we have come to, maybe we should reevaluate our admins

markums2k

Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalonesi had a great post here and it was edited out just for spite by picolos

People complaining about censorship is soooo cliche.

Maybe you weren't so much as censored as the rest of us were spared from your usual barrage of punctuation errors.

Quote from: markums2k
Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalonesi had a great post here and it was edited out just for spite by picolos

People complaining about censorship is soooo cliche.

Maybe you weren't so much as censored as the rest of us were spared from your usual barrage of punctuation errors.

and maybe just maybe people are being nice when we tell you that gya man sex is not gross it is . as much as love it , its gross  :)

markums2k

Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalonesand maybe just maybe people are being nice when we tell you that gya man sex is not gross it is . as much as love it , its gross  :)

Do me a favor.

Click ... and try to get that post of yours to make sense.  Thanksabunch.

Quote from: markums2k
Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalonesand maybe just maybe people are being nice when we tell you that gya man sex is not gross it is . as much as love it , its gross  :)

Do me a favor.

Click ... and try to get that post of yours to make sense.  Thanksabunch.

i think vermont maybe more tolerant of your way of life, find one of their message boards

Dirk

Quote from: AnachronismYou are a pitiful excuse for a human being. I will not be posting in response to you, or your textual vomit again.

:yabbse-thumbup:
At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.

picolas

just to let everyone know, that's a lie.

Quote from: Dirk
Quote from: AnachronismYou are a pitiful excuse for a human being. I will not be posting in response to you, or your textual vomit again.

:yabbse-thumbup:

how sweet you gave him what he wanted a thumb up his ass

you kooky guys , you crack me up

p.s original name  :roll:

like i said before,  in roger and me he kept in that anti jew joke from bob eubanks , not because it had anything to do with the point of the movie, the film was about roger smith killing a town

he kept it in to win points at the studio, so that is a weasel move

he wanted to win over the studio heads to further his career

he thought this was his chance to give the world his version of citizan kane

" Canadian Bacon"

the eubanks joke was dumb and he is a asshole and like i said he  deserved to be exposed as a anti semite, but the way moore did it was a bitch move

so he is not the hippy he says he is , he is a buisness man who self promotes himself to death

im all for self promotion, i dont have to tell you guys that .

i love people like mohamed ali and rap stars

but moore has a shallow at best message in his film

he never once mentioned that maybe the rap world which is the number one music amungst kids is some what responcible, for making guns cool

and im a rap fan, but unlike moore i know that a senseible person wouldnt use a gun  because of a stupid reason, i loved cartoons as a kid i never smashed anyone with a pipe because i saw it on tv

his film should of been about retards , and how we can lock them up........  and keep them away from guns and tapes of jackass

by the way go ahead and make guns illeagal like you did with drugs , we all know how hard it is to get drugs now that they are illegal  :roll:

i know he didnt say outlaw all guns but some fruitcakes do and they are idiots

how many NRA Members do we see going on shooting sprees ?

why not teach gun responcibility, hell the genie is out of the bottle and we cant put it back in

if bad men have guns then good men must have guns to protect themselves

so lets instead of trying to outlaw guns , try and teach people gun responcibility , how to use it and where to keep it in your home so kids dont touch them

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalonesand im a rap fan, but unlike moore i know that a senseible person wouldnt use a gun  because of a stupid reason, i loved cartoons as a kid i never smashed anyone with a pipe because i saw it on tv

Did you even see this movie? He specifically ridicules the idea that gun violence is caused by video games or Marilyn Manson.

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman
Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalonesand im a rap fan, but unlike moore i know that a senseible person wouldnt use a gun  because of a stupid reason, i loved cartoons as a kid i never smashed anyone with a pipe because i saw it on tv

Did you even see this movie? He specifically ridicules the idea that gun violence is caused by video games or Marilyn Manson.

wow how weird i just created a new thread about this post , erase your post and put it in there

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantaloneslike i said before,  in roger and me he kept in that anti jew joke from bob eubanks , not because it had anything to do with the point of the movie, the film was about roger smith killing a town

he kept it in to win points at the studio, so that is a weasel move

he wanted to win over the studio heads to further his career

It was definitely a bad joke, anti-semitic and a little homophobic. But I think you're making 2 bad assumptions. Why would he think that having an anti-semitic joke in his movie would make the studio happy? You need to explain this, because that assumption just doesn't make sense. And how can you think that he left that joke in the movie to glorify Bob Eubanks? Or do you think that just by having the joke in there at all (and ignoring context) that he's anti-semitic? Now that would be P.C.