Ask RK about P

Started by RegularKarate, May 03, 2003, 12:14:14 PM

RegularKarate

P is too cool for one of these threads and I'm not cool enough.

So, here is where you can ask me anything about P and I'll answer it.

Though, I'll be making the majority of this up.

Sleuth

I want you to ask P to ask JB to unlock his thread
I like to hug dogs

RegularKarate

He says no, but if you have a question for JB, you can ask me to ask P to ask him.

Dirk

What is the significance of []?
At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.

RegularKarate

Quote from: DirkWhat is the significance of []?

It's an artistic statement about existance...

John "Cougar" Mellencamp changed his name to just John Mellencamp, then just Mellencamp...

The Bob Newhart Show's follow up was just "Newhart" then the failed series "Bob"...

P is suggestiing that you can take this peeling away further.  You can remove the M.C. or the Marky, but then you're still Hammer or Mark.  

The problem with this is that there are only 26 letters in the alphabet and P and M are already taken

Dirk

Quote from: RegularKarateIt's an artistic statement about existance...

John "Cougar" Mellencamp changed his name to just John Mellencamp, then just Mellencamp...

The Bob Newhart Show's follow up was just "Newhart" then the failed series "Bob"...

P is suggestiing that you can take this peeling away further.  You can remove the M.C. or the Marky, but then you're still just Hammer or Mark.  

The problem with this is that there are only 26 letters in the alphabet and P and M are already taken

That shit's deep.
At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.

Ernie

RegularKarate

Quote from: MWhat is P's favorite curse word?

Fickle

©brad

what are p's thoughts concerning spray-on deodorant? i ask this because i have used right guard clear stick pretty much my entire life, and i've always wondered about the spray-can kind. i'm considering temporarily switching over to the spray, and was just curious as if to see if he could shed any light/expertise on the subject matter.

RegularKarate

Quote from: cbrad4dwhat are p's thoughts concerning spray-on deodorant? i ask this because i have used right guard clear stick pretty much my entire life, and i've always wondered about the spray-can kind. i'm considering temporarily switching over to the spray, and was just curious as if to see if he could shed any light/expertise on the subject matter.

P doesn't use antiperspirant because it's unhealthy, but I can tell you that the spray on variety is much stickier.

MacGuffin

If P were an ice cream flavor, what flavor would he be?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Duck Sauce

Why is he no longer going by "Pubrick"?

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: tremoloslothI want you to ask P to ask JB to unlock his thread

Why don't you just ask me?

RegularKarate

Quote from: ebeaman69Why the bee?

Bee-cause

sorry

RegularKarate

Quote from: Duck SauceWhy is he no longer going by "Pubrick"?

See Dirk's first question