XIXAX.COM is not currently funded

Started by 82, May 28, 2005, 04:05:28 PM

Uhh.. Do we need to arrange some sort of fund raiser?  I haven't pitched in yet but if it gets dire then I'm going to..

Status anyone?
"We're all one thing, Lieutenant. That's what I've come to realize. Like cells in a body. 'Cept we can't see the body. The way fish can't see the ocean. And so we envy each other. Hurt each other. Hate each other. How silly is that? A heart cell hating a lung cell"

Thrindle

This is true... who does do all the donating?  Perhaps I should stop being so cheap...
Classic.

Pubrick

Quote from: ThrindleThis is true... who does do all the donating?  
it's always who u least suspect..
under the paving stones.

SHAFTR

"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Pas

Quote from: Pubrick

I hope andyk donates, the rich bastard

Kal

Quote from: Pas Rapport
Quote from: Pubrick

I hope andyk donates, the rich bastard

lol, I donated in the past... maybe I'll do it again if nobody else will... I dont want any of our boys to commit suicide if Xixax goes down

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I don't have a credit card, so I can't PayPal anyone up.

If I ever have a few bucks, to whom should I mail it?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Thrindle

Quote from: andykalI dont want any of our boys to commit suicide if Xixax goes down
I just realised that if Xixax went down... I'd be a little lost.
The other day when 03 sent me his cock shots I was on the phone when I got them.  I started laughing and telling my friend and she was like... "You know Nik, that xixax is a weird little world for you... unlike any other".  T'is true.
Classic.

meatball

Yea, he sent me those too. I wasn't laughing.

Reinhold

Quote from: 82Uhh.. Do we need to arrange some sort of fund raiser?  I haven't pitched in yet but if it gets dire then I'm going to..

Status anyone?

i have an idea. ... everybody who wants to could send in a short project to somebody who can compile them onto a xixax dvd, and then we could purchase them for $10 over the cost of production or something like that.

... perhaps it's a crappy idea because only a few people would participate, but i figgered i could at least put it out there.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Thrindle

Actually, that was a really great idea.  I'd buy it.
Classic.

Brazoliange

Long live the New Flesh

Reinhold

mail dvd's of submissions for a xixax dvd to

andrew
242 wentworth ave
battle creek, mi 49015
USA

or e-mail the files/a link to where the files are hosted to dopebanana@gmail.com

attach your name and any credit you want given.

not for profit. all proceeds to xixax.

i have no experience with copyright law. give me a heads up if there'll be a problem.

edit: include length and any special instructions.

right now, the plan is to include pieces exactly as i receive them and put them on a dvd with a menu sorted by username.

if you'd like to include a picture or something for the background of the menu where your title is, go ahead and do that.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Redlum

What is the deal with copyright law for something like this. i.e. unlicensed music on short projects? Well actually I think we know what the 'deal' is but are we just going to ignore it?
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

matt35mm

Quote from: Reinhold Messnermail dvd's of submissions for a xixax dvd to

andrew
242 wentworth ave
battle creek, mi 49015
USA

or e-mail the files/a link to where the files are hosted to dopebanana@gmail.com

attach your name and any credit you want given.

not for profit. all proceeds to xixax.

i have no experience with copyright law. give me a heads up if there'll be a problem.

edit: include length and any special instructions.

right now, the plan is to include pieces exactly as i receive them and put them on a dvd with a menu sorted by username.

if you'd like to include a picture or something for the background of the menu where your title is, go ahead and do that.
Is it only being distributed among us?  What's the general plan?