David Lynch says...

Started by budgie, February 05, 2003, 08:38:08 AM

budgie

"One of the things I've heard is that our trip through life is to gain divine mind through knowledge and experience of combined opposites. And that's our trip. The world we live in is a world of opposites. And to reconcile those two opposing things is the trick."

"I'm obsessed with textures. We're surrounded by so much vinyl that I find myself constantly in pursuit of other textures. One time I used some hair remover to remove all the fur from a mouse to see what it looked like - and it looked beautiful."

"I could change my name! I though about that, because names are weird things. When you say 'pus', you know, there's so many things that come along with that word. A very nice photo of a pile of pus - labelled 'Pus' - could be pretty cool. Once a name starts getting certain meanings attached to it, it can be good, or it can be, you know, really bad."

Newtron

Cecil

Quote from: NewtronWhat a fuckin' weirdo.

yeah, hes great isnt he?

Royal Tenenbaum

I'd love to see a Pus film.

Xixax

Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

bonanzataz

"Slim Shady you a basehead!"
Uh-uhhh!  "So why's your face red?  Man you wasted!"
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Newtron

Quote from: bonanzataz"Slim Shady you a basehead!"
Uh-uhhh!  "So why's your face red?  Man you wasted!"
Quote from: NewtronSometimes I cut myself to see how much it bleeds.

children with angels

Lynch: "In its duck-ness the duck is perfect, but the duck's life is            anything but."
"Should I bring my own chains?"
"We always do..."

http://www.alternatetakes.co.uk/
http://thelesserfeat.blogspot.com/

Sleuth

These quotes make me love him even more, keep them coming
I like to hug dogs

motherfucker

A) Paraphrased from the easter egg on the SE Blue Velvet:

"I must say I still like McDonald's.  I don't go as often as I used to but i like the Filet O' Fish sandwich and a chocolate shake with fries, the combo.  But I really like coffee shops."

B) Once when Lynch got stuck with Lyle Lovitt in an elevator:

"I want to make love to every orifice of your bod."

C) Lynch on Lynch:

"I'm a straight up lucci hustlin' booty snatcha and it's KOS time...Kappin' Off Suckas, bitch, keepin this shit gangsta."

One of these is a true.  A B or C?

Cecil

Quote from: motherfuckerA) Paraphrased from the easter egg on the SE Blue Velvet:

"I must say I still like McDonald's.  I don't go as often as I used to but i like the Filet O' Fish sandwich and a chocolate shake with fries, the combo.  But I really like coffee shops."

B) Once when Lynch got stuck with Lyle Lovitt in an elevator:

"I want to make love to every orifice of your bod."

C) Lynch on Lynch:

"I'm a straight up lucci hustlin' booty snatcha and it's KOS time...Kappin' Off Suckas, bitch, keepin this shit gangsta."

One of these is a true.  A B or C?

A

motherfucker

man you a goddamn genius. shit.  fuck.

Cecil

Quote from: motherfuckerman you a goddamn genius. shit.  fuck.

no i just have the DVD, plus im a fan of lynch enough to know that B and especially C arent true at all  :yabbse-wink:

cowboykurtis

have any of you seen the compilation film of all the LUMIERE film by various directors. lynch by far smokes all of them in my opinion.
...your excuses are your own...

Cecil

Quote from: cowboykurtishave any of you seen the compilation film of all the LUMIERE film by various directors. lynch by far smokes all of them in my opinion.

ive only seen lynchs. very good indeed. he should make an entire movie in that fashion