this made me laugh

Started by md, August 26, 2003, 10:38:02 PM

md

"look hard at what pleases you and even harder at what doesn't" ~ carolyn forche

aclockworkjj

Hey, great pic md...I laughed my ass off!

...still laughin'.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: aclockworkjjdrunkin'

drunken.  :wink:

Duck Sauce

Quote from: aclockworkjj*singing*...like a drunkin' punch up.... at a wedding...."[/b]

i dont know.... why you bother

SoNowThen

nothing's ever good enough for you
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

phil marlowe

aclockworkjj

ok...so I am a fuickin' moron, and just realized you guys were quoting the song.  A big apoligy form me to you all.  That song just came on, and it clicked.  God, ...am I the asshole...shit.

NEON MERCURY

...the kid w/the mowhawk and the played out anarchy t-shirt ..now thats   funny