Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

squints

Quote from: Sigur Rós on October 15, 2006, 09:56:03 AM

Why? - Sanddollars EP

The last track 'Mutant John' is perhabs the coolest track ever....bad ass guitar figure!

I fucking love this band. I've been listening to "Waterfalls"  on repeat for some time now
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

modage

The Gothic Archies- The Tragic Treasury
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

I Love a Magician

I listened to Jeff Buckley's cover of "Mama, You Been on My Mind" about twenty time in a row last night.

Sigur Rós

Saw them live tuesday. One of the best concerts I've ever been to. Great visuals! If you ever get the chance to see them live then don't miss it!

gob

Quote from: overmeunderyou on October 19, 2006, 10:56:33 AM

Good work.
Saw Cold War Kids at a club in London ages ago and all my mates hated them but I went home and ordered the eps right away. They've got a good fucked up jingly-jangly pop thing going.

JG

the shins - wincing the night away

hedwig

meatwad

Sigur Rós

modage

Jarvis Cocker- Jarvis

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee