The 2009 Xixax Awards: FINAL VOTE!

Started by MacGuffin, March 23, 2009, 04:02:34 AM

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

SiliasRuby

The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

MacGuffin

Skeleton FilmWorks

modage

xixax awards are on their way.  does anybody want to take a guess on the winners?
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Stefen

Synedouche (TM Silias) for best pic. Kate for best actress.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

polkablues

Kung-Fu Panda for Best Animated Feature, followed shortly by my brains winning for Best Splattering Against the Wall.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Gold Trumpet

I think Dark Knight gets the most awards (including Best Picture, Actor, Director & others) but it's not a Paul Thomas Anderson rout.

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.