Sigur Ros

Started by Jeremy Blackman, March 18, 2003, 11:12:58 AM

Pubrick

haha sigur ros, ur such a starfucker.

which in this case makes it incest too  :yabbse-thumbdown:
under the paving stones.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: filmcriticI love that one.

aclockworkjj, could you post more of their music? I really liked that one you posted.

Mog's is the one to ask about more mogwai.....as that is how I hear of them.
See here...

I like though as far as Sigur Ros goes....

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Phaha sigur ros, ur such a starfucker.

which in this case makes it incest too  :yabbse-thumbdown:

Yep, that would be incest, and I admit it 'I am a starfucker'. I would fuck all the famous people on this board, like GDIDM, Mac, Mogwai, P, etc.... (People are gonna be pissed when they are not mentioned on my 'people-to-fuck-list'.....). But anyway this is  my thread, and therefore please don'y fuc' it up!

And P if you dare call me a starfucker again I will personally remove the P in your name!

Sigur Rós

Quote from: mogwaistarfucker.

OK, please remove the P in your name!

Sigur Rós

Quote from: mogwaiok, then i'll remove the ´ in your name.

OK, I'll stop it now. The thought of my name without ´ just freaks me out!

Sigur Rós

Quote from: mogwai"you think you know but you have no idea. this is the diary of sigur rós."

Please explain?

Sigur Rós

Quote from: mogwaiyou had to post this at your own thread?

Yep, there's only one Sigur Rós.

filmcritic

There are some great Sigur Ros posters on ebay!
"You're too kind."
-Richard Roeper

"You're too cruel."
-Roger Ebert

Sigur Rós 0.0

What's up??? Fo'.?: I'am in the five baby, just sit down and dance.

Sigur Rós

Look at me I'm a bishop!

Sigur Rós

new album in the works- 14th august 2003
the band has begun work on their fourth lp. likely contenders for the album are the new songs which the band has been playing at concerts lately, such as gong (that's right, that title of this song is actually the english word 'gong', not 'göng', as previously reported), mílanó and salka.

Download samples here

Jeremy Blackman

Beautiful! Sounds a lot like ( ). But with more energy.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanBeautiful! Sounds a lot like ( ). But with more energy.

Yep, I totally agree with you. They played the tracks at this years Roskilde Fest.

Fernando

Just bought AB, I love it, I hesitated to buy it because being an import it costs $23 USD, but it was worth it, amazing stuff.

They also have in the store (), I read through this thread and some people say AB is better, I assume () is fine but not as good as AB, but still worth buying it, am I right?

Sleuth

Quote from: FernandoJust bought AB, I love it, I hesitated to buy it because being an import it costs $23 USD, but it was worth it, amazing stuff.

They also have in the store (), I read through this thread and some people say AB is better, I assume () is fine but not as good as AB, but still worth buying it, am I right?

Correct (in my opinion)
I like to hug dogs