Keira Knightley - a cheaper version of Natalie Portman

Started by TheVoiceOfNick, July 17, 2003, 12:02:48 PM

polkablues

Keira Knightley has a British accent.  She wins.
My house, my rules, my coffee

TheVoiceOfNick

Quote from: polkabluesKeira Knightley has a British accent.  She wins.

Ding ding ding... we've got a winner! I couldn't agree more.

Nick

dufresne

Quote from: rustinglassShe was in Heat too

her too?  :oops:  :-D
There are shadows in life, baby.

Ghostboy

I'll still go with Natalie Portman, because a.) she's really smart, b.) she's vegan, and c.) well, she's Natalie Portman. Kiera Knightley does have me a bit enchanted, though. And so does Rosario Dawson.

Also, just to engage in some friendly one up-manship, I started the first Kiera themed thread way back here: http://www.xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=1194. Every now and then, I manage to be way ahead of a trend...

rustinglass

Quote from: dufresne
Quote from: rustinglassShe was in Heat too

her too?  :oops:  :-D
:lol:
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

TheVoiceOfNick

Quote from: GhostboyI'll still go with Natalie Portman, because a.) she's really smart, b.) she's vegan, and c.) well, she's Natalie Portman. Kiera Knightley does have me a bit enchanted, though. And so does Rosario Dawson.

Well...

a.) kiera is hot
b.) who cares what she eats
c.) and she's NOT natalie portman

hrm... we all have our tastes...  :P

Nick

ben

a friend of a friend met Portman at Harvard and said she was a bitch. She's cocky and arrogant.

therefore, I take Keira. I think Keira is a little more hot than Natalie also.

Duke

A Matter Of Chance

Yeah, I'd have to say I am a bit entranced by Keira too.

IHeartPTA

"I want to confess as best I can, but my heart is void. The void is a mirror. I see my face and feel loathing and horror. My indifference to men has shut me out. I live now in a world of ghosts, a prisoner in my dreams. " -Antonius Block from The Seventh Seal

A Matter Of Chance

MacGuffin

Although there was reports that singers Mariah Carey and Pink were being looked into for playing the next female role in the upcoming new James Bond film, LDJW Films can exclusively reveal Brit star Keira Knightley is being looked at for the major female role in the upcoming 21st Bond film which is due for release in 2005. Apparently Knightley came about after Bond producers ended talks with Clive Owen who she co-stars with in the upcoming Jerry Bruckheimer produced "King Arthur". Owen is the first contender to the Bond role after Pierce (Brosnan) leaves the series after the making of Bond 21. Knightley is in high demand after appearing in two blockbusters "Pirates Of The Caribbean" and "Bend It Like Beckham". She can next be seen in the romantic comedy "Love Actually" where she co-stars with Hugh Grant and many more. Then she moves onto her next blockbuster "Jurassic Park 4".
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Banky

I heard that the studios are contracted to make 6 Jurassic Parks.

My vote definantly goes to Natalie.  I dont even find Kiera all that attractive.

Recce

All this talk and no one has posted a picture of this Keira Knightley character. Sigh, guess I'll have to go check it out on imdb.
"The idea had been growing in my brain for some time: TRUE force. All the king's men
                        cannot put it back together again." (Travis Bickle, "Taxi Driver")

chainsmoking insomniac

They're both gorgeous, but my vote goes to Ms. Knightley.  For the accent of course.
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls