Dexter

Started by gob, October 24, 2006, 01:59:21 PM

Kal

I'm too lazy to find the link to the article, considering that nobody here gives a shit about this show, but John Lithgow was cast for Season 4. He plays a famous serial killer that relocates to Miami or something.

picolas

i love this show but season 3 was a letdown. i have high hopes for anything lithgow-related, although i have trouble not finding him very funny.

cine

i'm all for crazy lithgow for season 4. dexter is one of the best shows on TV, we should really talk about it more. myself included obviously :yabbse-undecided:

Kal

Quote from: picolas on May 28, 2009, 02:21:46 AM
i love this show but season 3 was a letdown. i have high hopes for anything lithgow-related, although i have trouble not finding him very funny.

Season 3 was the weakest, but I liked it anyways and I think it makes sense. First one was about discovering the character, second was him being hunted, so this one presented a new challenge of following his daily life without something so extreme happening, which will also be similar in Season 4. However, I loved Jimmy Smits in this and I think their 'friendship' and all that made the season good enough.

picolas

it just seems like you can't ever raise the stakes higher than they were in season 2. getting a baby involved is a good start, though.

cine

Quote from: picolas on May 28, 2009, 08:35:46 PM
it just seems like you can't ever raise the stakes higher than they were in season 2.

considered them raised. season 4 = FUCKED.

Fernando

you bet, that ending came out of nowhere and hopefully the best is yet to come.

picolas

yup. that was the best episode in a while.

SiliasRuby

It was a true sucker punch to the stomach for me. Man oh manoshevitz.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Kal

YESSSSSSSSS AND NOOOOOOOOOOOO AND YESSSSSSSS AND HOLY FUCK

AntiDumbFrogQuestion

any episode that ends like 5.06 just did...

...I see why "America's Most Beloved Serial Killer" has earned such a title.

Fernando

SPOILS

I love this season, gotta admit didn't see coming the two HUGE things (trin's daughter/lundy killer/joey's girlfriend all of them rolled into one! haha) that were revealed this last ep.

only three to go.

SiliasRuby

Yeah, its gonna be an amazing last three episodes. I can't wait to see how it ends.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

polkablues

The good news is I'm finally caught up with this show after devouring the first three seasons in the last two weeks and all of the current season so far in the past three days. The bad news: now I have to wait a week between episodes like a normal person. Lame.
My house, my rules, my coffee

AntiDumbFrogQuestion

I was disgusted by The Trinity Killer before, but after last nite's attempts....'m REAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLY disgusted.

Ep. 'Lost Boys'