Desired Sequels

Started by Banky, June 29, 2003, 05:38:51 PM

Raikus

Quote from: themodernage02OCEANS 11 (how fun was that movie? even if not a sequel, then something with that cast.  just like the rat pack making a ton of flicks together).
Ocean's 12 is in the works.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

modage

i know.  cant wait.  
http://www.xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=132&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30
also, so is a new batman flick, and there were rumors of a jesus spinoff flick from big lebowski.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

sphinx

Quote from: themodernage02and there were rumors of a jesus spinoff flick from big lebowski.

that's a joke

modage

but there were rumors.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

sphinx

Quote from: themodernage02rumors

jokes

modage

Quote from: sphinx
Quote from: themodernage02jokes

rumors

sphinx

Quote from: themodernage02

rumors

inaccurate quoting causes a shack to exploding

modage

rumors

inaccurate quoting causes a shaq to exploding

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

sphinx

rumors

inaccurate quoting causes a shaq to exploding

you have disrespected my quote!

Quote from: MacGuffinhttp://xixax.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=64&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=45

that's a joke!  coens said before that they never do sequels!

modage

yeah, no sequels.  but a SPIN-OFF!

i'm not saying it will happen.  i just said

Quote from: themodernage02and there were rumors of a jesus spinoff flick from big lebowski.

which there were. 8)

Banky

I would love to see a Super Troopers sequel as well

oakmanc234

How about a sequel to 'U-571'? They could call it 'U-571-2'.....(no)

A PROPER 'Blair Witch' follow-up would be nice ('Book of Shadows' doesn't cut it at all, I mean what the fuck was that?!).

If I ruled the world, I'd force Bill Murray to do another 'Ghostbusters' (he owns a great deal of the rights, hence why there isn't a third).

I'd kill for an '8 Mile' sequel. It feels like they stopped the story half way through. The 'Battlefield Earth' story needed a follow-up (if only the film itself was deserving of one).

A 'Clerks' sequel. Oh yeah, an animated one is coming up.

'Pulp Fiction' sequel sometime would be awesome. I second the Batman prequel (if someone actually makes the damn thing).
'Welcome the Thunderdome, bitch'

chainsmoking insomniac

Quote from: themodernage02yeah, no sequels.  but a SPIN-OFF!

i'm not saying it will happen.  i just said

which there were. 8)

There have been rumors dammit!
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

MacGuffin

True Lies 2: Arnold Schwarzenegger has indicated several times before that TL2 is on its way but 9/11 put a halt on things by causing problems with the story. Now at last he's elaborated on the details in an interview with IGN Filmforce - "The script is written, but as you know, after 9/11 happened, Cameron was worried because there's an airplane scene - a terrific airplane scene - that didn't have anything to do with the terrorism that we had in 9/11, but it was a great fight scene inside the plane while the plane goes down and this kind of thing. It was a very important moment in the movie, and he felt like he can't do that and therefore has to rewrite it ... These things take a long time".
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks