PTA Called - Should have some info soon...

Started by depooter, March 27, 2003, 01:12:55 PM

depooter

Got a voicemail from PTA. He said there's lots to share, so hopefully I'll know much more about the DVD, next project, etc. soon...

stay tuned....

Thanks
Greg
www.ptanderson.com
www.theuncool.com

budgie

Duck Sauce

Quote from: depooternext project

Ask him if I can be in it

:-D

Ernie

Quote from: depooternext project

I am not ready, I am not ready, I am not fucking ready for this! It's waaaaaay too early for me....I'm still getting over Boogie Nights much less PDL and Magnolia...it's becoming a lost cause.

I would love to hear all about the PDL DVD though, asap.

Sigur Rós

Hmmmm... is "depooter" some kind of insider? or maybe he's just well informed!

BonBon85

Quote from: Sigur RósHmmmm... is "depooter" some kind of insider? or maybe he's just well informed!

he runs http://www.ptanderson.com. He gets to talk to PTA while we all await news anxiously and glare at him with green eyes!

Sigur Rós

Wauw!! That is pretty cool! You gotta keep yourself good friends with this guy! But anyway what's happening with the DVD-realease?

ReelHotGames

Very cool Greg! Thanks for the update - and keep up the great work on the site!
"Body Count Cinema the Customizable Card Game"
A cinematic CCG coming to a coffee table near you!
www.reelhotgames.com/BodyCountCinema_Home.htm

budgie

Quote from: BonBon85He gets to talk to PTA while we all await news anxiously and glare at him with green eyes!

:yabbse-thumbdown:

I'm not jealous. I just wanna glimpse of the shape of things to come, that's all. Personally hoping it'll be drawn out and emotional and set somewhere other than the Valley.

©brad

Quote from: budgie
Personally hoping it'll be drawn out and emotional and set somewhere other than the Valley.

yes yes yes.

Jeremy Blackman

He should finally use the hallway in Michael Penn's "Try" video...

Derek

I think the setting for his next film should obviously be Venice. Well, perhaps not obviously. Actually, I think I'll let him decide this time. But definately out of the Valley. He could do another installment of National Lampoon's Vacation.
It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black.

sphinx

venice is hands down the best place in the world ever.  no one can say otherwise because i'm stating a pre-emptive i'm-right-you're-wrong-motherfucker hi.

Duck Sauce

Pacino+De Niro

or

80s movie with Corey Feldman, seriously

Xixax

PTA's next movie needs to be filmed entirely on location in Nashville so that I can be an extra and crash the set every day and try to rub up on Melora Walters and such.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]