What is your favourite David Fincher-film?

Started by Spike, May 11, 2003, 05:10:32 AM

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Fight Club's book was waaaaay better, the end was slightly better in the movie, though.  

But alas, the movie was still great.  It wasn't about fighting, but using fighting as a way of learning that you are mortal and you will die.  There's so much to it that most people overlook.

Poor saps.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

atticus jones

Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalonesi still say that fight club was made for the fred dursts of the world

and our artier friends are looking for something deeper

u were lookin for somethun deeper till eye put it in u...

i look forward to lords of dogtown or whatever...skate or die

i gotta stop shitting in my pants
my cause is the cause of a man who has never been defeated, and whose whole being is one all devouring, god given holy purpose

Jensen Briggs

FC.
Good to see you people know genius when you see it.
fat people use more soap

modage

Quote from: Walrus, KooKookajoobFight Club's book was waaaaay better, the end was slightly better in the movie, though.  

But alas, the movie was still great.  It wasn't about fighting, but using fighting as a way of learning that you are mortal and you will die.  There's so much to it that most people overlook.

Poor saps.

actually i thought the movie was better.  and it took all the good ideas in the book and turned them into a better story. i think even chuck has said he likes the movie better.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

chainsmoking insomniac

Quote from: themodernage02
Quote from: Walrus, KooKookajoobFight Club's book was waaaaay better, the end was slightly better in the movie, though.  

Poor saps.

actually i thought the movie was better.  and it took all the good ideas in the book and turned them into a better story. i think even chuck has said he likes the movie better.

Ahhhhhh!
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

Sleuth

Quote from: chainsmoking insomniac
Quote from: themodernage02

Poor saps.

Ahhhhhh!

Yes, and I agree with modern
I like to hug dogs

Alethia

Quote from: Jensen BriggsFC.
Good to see you people know genius when you see it.

haha.