NEON MERCURY's ++ ps360ii Lite ++ thread -weaning you off WoW since 07

Started by NEON MERCURY, November 09, 2003, 08:52:13 PM

Jeremy Blackman

Yeah, I can't afford it, and my computer isn't fast enough. But otherwise I would probably do it.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanBut they should really make World of Fallout.

I agree.  That Fallout 3 (not tactics) was supposed to come out, but stupid Interplay gave the axe to Black Isle.

Bastards.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Jeremy Blackman

Why do RPGs have to be stuck in the D&D world? It's absurd. The world of Fallout is just as rich, and I'm sure other similarly creative people could come up with new worlds. (The Myst games aren't really based on anything, are they?)

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanThe world of Fallout is just as rich

I could see it being pretty badass to be able to explore all of Fallout and Fallout 2's maps since they're connected.  It'd be awesome to explore it in some online play, possibly even like Everquest...
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

NEON MERCURY

hey! you!  look at my top 20 nintendo games.
this will be a current thing. maybe this list will cause people to run out to gamestop/babagges/whatever to grab some good shit.  next time i will do sega genesis.

NEON's TOP 20 NINTENDO [NES] GAMES

SHAFTR

"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

pete

"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Raikus

God of War

My God, go buy this game now. Best thing I've played since... since a while. Tons of ultra-violence and nudity for the sake of it. One of the few "Mature" rated games that I agree with the ratings being inforced on.

I'd say go rent it but I don't think you'll find it available.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

context, context, context.

Jeremy Blackman

Neon... add this one to your GameCube list, if only because it's dirt cheap at GameStop...

Hack-and-slash RPG much like Diablo II (though slightly less infinite).

It's great. And I'm sure the sequel is even better.

The only problem is that each of the three characters has only one skill that's really worth investing in. Oh how the console drains the complexity from life.

http://xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=3326

Stefen

baldurs gate dark alliance is awesome. you can take the clothes off of the female character, and the clothes off the archer and dwarf, if you're into that sort of thing.

anyone pick up a sony psp yet? they look badass, i knew it was coming out but didn't see a demo of it till today at the store, it has UNREAL graphics, just crazy. I was thinking gameboy type graphics, but the graphics are PS2 like, it's nutz, can't wait to pick one up.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Weak2ndAct

so what's your top 5 on best games ever?
mine

1. metal gear solid
2. tetris
3. super mario bros 3
4. legend of zelda . ocarina of time
5. the neverhood
context, context, context.

Stefen

Quote from: Weak2ndActYou mean you didn't steal one yet?

they got them behind the counters. even the one i was playing was latched in with an alarm. it was a no go.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.