PTA Fires Back!!!!!!!!!!

Started by depooter, November 17, 2003, 06:59:27 PM

Pubrick

Quote from: LeatherfaceHi...

I don't know you guys or the board to well so my question might be a little dumb...

How did this interview come about?
depooter is Greg Mariotti, creator of ptanderson.com, every once in a while PTA is open for questions from fans, here is where the board submitted questions.

i'm sure greg can explain how he gots the hook up with the pta ppl, if that's what ur interested in.
under the paving stones.

ono

Greg (depooter) is the guy who runs ptanderson.com, the "official" PTA site, I guess you could call it.  So he corresponds with PTA on occasion, and I guess PTA said he'd be willing to take some questions his fans had.  There's another thread where we all collaborated on questions.  Greg brought them to PTA, and this thread has his answers.

NEON MERCURY

Leatherface

Sleuth

How did this interview come about
I like to hug dogs

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

Sleuth

Love is the answer nobody's buying
I like to hug dogs

aclockworkjj

Sleuth

Quote from: aclockworkjjHe's a blackbelt, David.

I get it, you're doing an homage to P by saying what's in my signature!
I like to hug dogs

you know what's really funny?  a man dressed as a woman.
context, context, context.

freakerdude

Just rented Magnolia last night and now I have to go back and get Dancer In The Dark after reading this thread........I love it.
MC Pee Pants

kotte

Quote from: chuckhimselfoyou know what's really funny?  a man dressed as a woman.

Hilarious... :roll:

Love the answeres...I'm really into westerns right now so his picks where great. :)

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: chuckhimselfoyou know what's really funny?  a man dressed as a woman.

::pretends he has duck eyes::

you want to know what s even  more funnnier...."a woman that is dressed as a man but its neither of those genders..but its an ALIEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!." :shock:

aclockworkjj

Quote from: pta to gregmy Nikon Cool Pix 5000.
so...what are the chances of possibly snagging a photo from paul to post for all us fanboys?  Talk is dead now!  We want a picture...even if it's from his cool pix!!!!!

I know, i know...but even a still would hold me tight for a bit.  Just say pleeeaazzz...

The Silver Bullet

RABBIT n. pl. rabĀ·bits or rabbit[list=1]
  • Any of various long-eared, short-tailed, burrowing mammals of the family Leporidae.
  • A hare.
    [/list:o][/size]