another matrix thread (hot potato)

Started by sphinx, March 18, 2003, 06:31:10 PM

picolas

damn...must've missed it then. stoopid Canadian tv and its stoopid non-Matrix Survivor 7 premieres.

Banky

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: BankyI just saw a TV spot during the Survivor premiere and it was awsome.  You got to give it to WB, they can market the hell out of a movie.

I just saw it....and just creamed my pants.

Mac is it posted on the internet now?

MacGuffin

Quote from: BankyMac is it posted on the internet now?

I've been looking for it, but I don't expect to find it after the ads that picolas posted were taken down.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Banky

i just figured since the spots are now on tv than somone would post them.  When the tv spots hit for reloaded whatisthematrix.com put them up shortly thereafter

Banky

MacGuffin

New Matrix Revolutions Spot, Two More on TV Tonight!
Source: Warner Bros. Pictures

The Matrix Revolutions marketing is going into overdrive today, releasing online the first new TV spot, titled 'Help' (see below). And be sure to watch the CBS season premiere of CSI: Miami and NBC season premiere of Fear Factor during which two more TV spots are expected to air. And don't forget to watch Entertainment Tonight either which will go behind-the-scenes of the film every day this week.

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

©brad

mac we need to start out matrix avatars soon.

MacGuffin

Quote from: ©dawgmac we need to start out matrix avatars soon.

Already in the works. But waiting till it gets closer to the day.

Skeleton FilmWorks

Fernando

Quote from: MacGuffinNew Matrix Revolutions Spot, Two More on TV Tonight!

The Matrix Revolutions marketing is going into overdrive today, releasing online the first new TV spot, titled 'Help' (see below). And be sure to watch the CBS season premiere of CSI: Miami and NBC season premiere of Fear Factor during which two more TV spots are expected to air. And don't forget to watch Entertainment Tonight either which will go behind-the-scenes of the film every day this week.

I saw the CSI spot, is this the same that was shown during survivor? If so, it didn't impressed me, thing is I don't think Revolutions is going to be as good as Reloaded, I know I'm in the minority but Reloaded was absolutely fantastic, still hope I'm wrong about it.

Damn Mac (I know is not your fault, or is it?), I ate the whole show of ET and didn't showed shit, only emmy crap, they just announced that tomorrow (today) will have a behind the scenes.

On a side note, can't believe Raymond won over Curb, CYE is easily the best comedy out there (IMO), anyway, at least Sopranos won some.

Quote from: ©dawgmac we need to start out matrix avatars soon.

Already in the works. But waiting till it gets closer to the day.

Let the frenzy Rev. avatars begin.

MacGuffin

2 More Matrix TV Spots & Images!

Warner Bros. has unleashed two more TV spots online for The Matrix Revolutions which you can download below. They first aired on network TV last night and are called 'Power' and 'Control'. You can also check out a new gallery of pictures from the third film at the official website!

Power:

Control:

Skeleton FilmWorks

MacGuffin

The Matrix Revolutions Trailer Update!

Are you ready for the full theatrical trailer for The Matrix Revolutions?! You'll be able to see it in theaters this weekend, it will be televised tomorrow (Thursday) on entertainment programs such as Entertainment Tonight and Access Hollywood, and it will also come online in high-resolution format! The length of the trailer? It's longer than the three TV spots combined.

Skeleton FilmWorks

Banky

will it be different than the other trailers?

MacGuffin

Quote from: Bankywill it be different than the other trailers?

Should be.

Like you won't watch it anyway.

Skeleton FilmWorks

Banky

Should be.

of course but i was just curious.

You know i have some friends that call me Whiskers

edison

Quote from: Banky

Should be.

of course but i was just curious.

You know i have some friends that call me Whiskers

Curiosity killed the cat.