Nicole Kidman

Started by modage, August 06, 2003, 11:45:22 AM

SHAFTR

I really like the opening shot of Eyes Wide Shut.  1) for her nude body 2) for the way she takes off he dress, so sexy.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Kal

Kidman is hot, sexy, beautiful, classy, and CAN act... what the fuck is she going to do with Puerto Rican Princess wannabe Bicth JLO... go back to your block damnit!

El Duderino

Quote from: andykKidman is hot, sexy, beautiful, classy, and CAN act... what the fuck is she going to do with Puerto Rican Princess wannabe Bicth JLO... go back to your block damnit!

stole the words right from my mouth.
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

Henry Hill

nicole kidman is a beautiful woman. without a doubt. i saw The Stepford Wives trailer on entertainment tonight, and i am not at all digging the short, short, hair she has in the film pre-stepford. i dont believe her hair has ever been that short. all i have been seeing is the teaser where she is blonde and stepford. perfect. just not digging the short, short, hair. anybody see this?

El Duderino

Quote from: filmboy70just not digging the short, short, hair. anybody see this?

are you talking about Dogville hair or something else, because Dogville hair is hot.
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

Kal

Quote from: El Duderino
Quote from: filmboy70just not digging the short, short, hair. anybody see this?

are you talking about Dogville hair or something else, because Dogville hair is hot.

its even shorter in this movie I think... I also didnt like it much... she is at her best in Eyes Wide Shut or Batman Forever

The Obstruction

Quote from: Pubrickshe's hot.

yeah !!!

She's hot, king of like the new Ingrid bergman, seducing to all of her co-actors and directors.

Just look at Lars Von Trier on the bonus material on the region 2 DVD of Dogville, he's like a schoolboy again, Geting sort of silly on the press conference in Cannes.

OOOH I am convinced, I am a believer she is both hot and amazing !!!
"I don't like the word ironic. I like the word absurdity, and I don't really understand the word 'irony' too much. The irony comes when you try to verbalize the absurd. When irony happens without words, it's much more exalted." David Lynch

Ravi

One question remains:  Is she hot?

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: MacGuffinKidman and Lopez to Play American Darlings
Source: Variety

Kidman and Lopez....hmmmmm...they should rename US currency that. Two big blockbuster actresses that wil hit it up for a 40 million plus opening weekend to top off the likely shit film it will be. Lopez seems so money hungry these days I think it will eat up all potential. Kidman is just working and kissing Katherine Hepburn's picture every night before she goes to bed.

The Obstruction

Quote from: The Gold Trumpet
Quote from: MacGuffinKidman and Lopez to Play American Darlings
Source: Variety

Kidman and Lopez....hmmmmm...they should rename US currency that. Two big blockbuster actresses that wil hit it up for a 40 million plus opening weekend to top off the likely shit film it will be. Lopez seems so money hungry these days I think it will eat up all potential. Kidman is just working and kissing Katherine Hepburn's picture every night before she goes to bed.

I must say i think the JLO i too overrated, the only good film i have seen her in are THE CELL, that's an ok filck but all the other shit espcilly MONEY TRAIN, GIGLI and the extremely shity one with old goergy-boy, the list is long....

Nicole is a whole other case, i mean DOGVILLE what a lovely film, i just can't seem to get over it, and what about EYES WIDE SHUT, she just have to stay away from the big flicks.
"I don't like the word ironic. I like the word absurdity, and I don't really understand the word 'irony' too much. The irony comes when you try to verbalize the absurd. When irony happens without words, it's much more exalted." David Lynch

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Dr. Strangelove"I will not shake my little moneymaker in the hit secuel to THE PEACEMAKER"

Seriously a sequel? - Nah can't be true... I'll be front row at the theatre when this opens.

Thrindle

Quote from: SHAFTR1) for her nude body 2) for the way she takes off he dress, so sexy.

Here's a box of Kleenex boys... (not just for SHAFTR).  Be sure to clean up the mess when you're done in here.   :roll:
Classic.

The Obstruction

Quote from: Sigur Rós
Quote from: Dr. Strangelove"I will not shake my little moneymaker in the hit secuel to THE PEACEMAKER"

Seriously a sequel? - Nah can't be true... I'll be front row at the theatre when this opens.

I don't know if there are going to be a sequel, but it was an exemple of the type of films Nicole Kidman has to stop doing, because they are Unflattering.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Dr. StrangeloveI don't know if there are going to be a sequel.

:brickwall:

The Obstruction

Quote from: Sigur Rós
Quote from: Dr. StrangeloveI don't know if there are going to be a sequel.

:brickwall:

I'm sorry your disapointed, it was not my attention. I have erased the part about THE PEACEMAKER, so nobody else is going to be disapointed.