Body Shots

Started by SoNowThen, July 07, 2003, 09:53:29 AM

SoNowThen

Anybody seen and enjoyed this? I caught about 25 minutes from it, about 2 years ago. I remember being pretty impressed. Plus, I really like Ron Livingston, and I recall the blonde chick being quite hot.

But I had to go somewhere, and so it got turned off right as Tara Reid accuses Jerry O'Connell of rape. So I thought I'd ask some opinions. Did it go downhill from there? Did the whole movie suck, and I should not waste my time renting this? Or was this an underrated flick with some balls?
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

Pubrick

tara reid showed hella nipple.

and a buttshot but it coulda been a butt double, but but but but but.

here's a screenshot of sorts.
under the paving stones.

©brad

Quote from: Phere's a screenshot of sorts.

i tried the link and got this;

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /images/tara_reid_pictures/tara_reid_03.jpg on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

*sigh. story of my fucking life.

Pubrick

that is strange, same thing happens to me.. oh well, just do a tara reid image search on google and it should be on the first page.

the movie itself tho, is a piece of stinky crap.
under the paving stones.

chainsmoking insomniac

Check out iFilm.com and go to Celebrity Skin....they have a clip of Jerry O'Connell and her getting it on...pretty great.[/url]
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

Cecil

its a pretty shitty movie.

chainsmoking insomniac

"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

MacGuffin

"Body Shots" was an awful movie. Can't believe this was Michael Cristofer's follow up to the amazing "Gia" (Angelina Jolie shows full frontal, by the way). He showed so much promise with that film, but hasn't equaled it since.

Tara Reid is fugly, IMO.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

SoNowThen

I do agree with you about Tara, Mac.

What about the other blonde, what was her name?

Oh, also, the part I saw that I thought was cool was when they were first going to a club, and it intercut with these interviews of them. I dunno, seemed like a good device, kept the pace up, etc...

But it seems that it is unanimously hated here?
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

ono

Quote from: ©brad
Quote from: Phere's a screenshot of sorts.

i tried the link and got this;

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /images/tara_reid_pictures/tara_reid_03.jpg on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

*sigh. story of my fucking life.
Copy the link, paste it in a new browser window (the same one may or may not work), and press "Enter".  The story with those type of links is this: they forbid linking from another page, so if you click, you'll be disallowed.  You must have come from "nowhere" (by entering the link directly) or from their own site, meaning clicking on the link from their domain.  Hope this helps.