Find PTA.

Started by prophet, September 13, 2003, 11:11:17 PM

prophet

We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

MacGuffin

Next to Dennis Muren.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

cine

I wonder if Beatty turned around and said, "oohmagawd theres paul.. the guy who didn't even want me to be dirk diggler. likewutever. totally. i should tell pauly off rite now, the asshole" and then Bening jabs him in the ribs...

Jeremy Blackman

The red shirt gives it away.

NEON MERCURY

..is it me or does the older looking guy w/ the grey suit and beard behind the lady w/ the 80's perm look very upset??or not wanting to pose?

prophet

yeah the shirt is a give away. too me a while the first time then i remembered the photo with tom.
We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

Redlum

On the middle row, far left, that guy looks like Robin Williams in Good Will Hunting.
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

Spike

Haley Joel Osment looks like a baby hobbit.  :-D
"We're gonna celebrate St. Suck-My-Big-Fat-Fucking-Sausage'a!!!"

Spike

Quote from: ®edlumOn the middle row, far left, that guy looks like Robin Williams in Good Will Hunting.

That guy really looks like Williams in "Good Will Hunting".
I also found Julianne Moore, Michael Mann, Sam Mendes and Michael Clarke Duncan on this pic.
When was it shot?

Pozer

Quote from: Spike
Quote from: ®edlumOn the middle row, far left, that guy looks like Robin Williams in Good Will Hunting.

I also found Julianne Moore, Michael Mann, Sam Mendes and Michael Clarke Duncan on this pic.
When was it shot?

c'mon Spike, how could you miss Spike?

phil marlowe

why is tom cruise so happy? could russel crowe be doing nasty things to him?

Spike

Quote from: poser
Quote from: Spike

When was it shot?

c'mon Spike, how could you miss Spike?

I don't know.   :-D
I just wanted to write something.  8)

Pozer

Quote from: phil marlowewhy is tom cruise so happy? could russel crowe be doing nasty things to him?

Tom Cruise is always so happy
Fucking Prick

AntiDumbFrogQuestion

I think I really hate it when people write alot of things on one subject and then it spreads all the way across the page or in this case when a long pictures is posted and anything more than 50 letters doesn't skip a line and so you have to scroll ALL the way to the right to find out what someone's finished thought is and it seems like a run-on sentence characteristic of Barry Egan.

But in this case, it's ok. Cool Post, Prophet!

AntiDumbFrogQuestion

and the joke is lost as I start the next page of discussion....it wasn't that funny anyways....