pta on set

Started by cowboykurtis, April 20, 2003, 06:20:54 PM

MacGuffin

I was actually going for more of a:
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Sigur Rós

Quote from: budgieSecretly, I was hoping more for:

That's my hand he's got there, the weirdo.

Now who is messing with my av? Dirty sphinx.

Oh, Brad!!

budgie

Quote from: Sigur RósOh, Brad!!

The complexity of my Brad fixation cannot be so reduced.

sphinx

Quote from: budgieNow who is messing with my av? Dirty sphinx.

it was not i

phil marlowe

Quote from: MacGuffinI was actually going for more of a:
and why didnt you like the frog perspektive again?

MacGuffin

Quote from: Phil Marloweand why didnt you like the frog perspektive again?

:yabbse-huh:
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

phil marlowe

ahh, you wouldnt know.

Sigur Rós

Yeah, he knows a lot of shit.......and u dont Phil!

phil marlowe

i obviously know something mac doesnt know when taking the fact, that he edited his own post and replaced the morrisey cover with another one, in consideration. he must have forgot then.

his looks confuses him.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: budgieNow who is messing with my av?

It couldn't have been me
nope, definitely not me, couldn't have been

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Phil Marlowei obviously know something mac doesnt know when taking the fact, that he edited his own post and replaced the morrisey cover with another one, in consideration. he must have forgot then.

his looks confuses him.

Ok, then you know 1 thing......

BackUpOffMeFoo

Everybody has a lot of fun
Everybody works very hard
12 hour days are part time for the Ghoulardi gang

Watching him work is like watching the sun set
You can know all the science behind it... but you could never duplicate the act. The best you can do is describe the pretty colors.
Serious?

atticus jones

a lot of people in hollywood are on set...i really dont see why everyone keeps focusing on this...i really dont think being on set has anything to do with turning out a great picture...kubrick was on set during the making of all his movies as was altman and marty...being on set is an addiction and should not be glamorized or condemned...case closed

oh yeah...being on set during pdl totally enhances the colors
my cause is the cause of a man who has never been defeated, and whose whole being is one all devouring, god given holy purpose

cowboykurtis

Quote from: miss jonesa lot of people in hollywood are on set...i really dont see why everyone keeps focusing on this...i really dont think being on set has anything to do with turning out a great picture...kubrick was on set during the making of all his movies as was altman and marty...being on set is an addiction and should not be glamorized or condemned...case closed

oh yeah...being on set during pdl totally enhances the colors

i would think you would have to be on set if you were directing a film -- where else would you be directing from? a walkie talkie in your bedroom?
...your excuses are your own...

Sleuth

I would like to see a film that was directed in such fashion and see how well it turns out
I like to hug dogs