QT's Wheels?

Started by prophet, September 26, 2003, 11:38:43 PM

prophet

Anyone know how many cars QT has?
We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

The Silver Bullet

What the...does it matter?
RABBIT n. pl. rab·bits or rabbit[list=1]
  • Any of various long-eared, short-tailed, burrowing mammals of the family Leporidae.
  • A hare.
    [/list:o][/size]

Finn

I don't really care about what car QT has, but I'd be curious about PTA.
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

Cecil

well, i know he owned travoltas car from pulp fiction (the one that got keyed) and wanted to sell it because he thought it needed too much care and maintenance. dont know if he still has it though.

prophet

i care so i can get the same one :) im sur eit will be out of my price range though.
We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

edison

Quote from: propheti care so i can get the same one :) im sur eit will be out of my price range though.

Do you have the same haircut? Did you buy the same clothes? Are you eating at the same resturants?

Cecil

are you beating off with the same cock?

©brad

i just finished tarantino 'interviews' and two or three of them mention the fact that he still droved the tiny little white geo he bought once he sold true romance. i find this sumwhat hard to believe considering pulp made well over $100 mil.

Quote from: SydneyI don't really care about what car QT has, but I'd be curious about PTA.

he drives that mercedes suv. (i think they're sumwhat effeminate, but hey, directors can do what they want)

The Silver Bullet

QuoteDo you have the same haircut? Did you buy the same clothes? Are you eating at the same resturants?
Exactly.
RABBIT n. pl. rab·bits or rabbit[list=1]
  • Any of various long-eared, short-tailed, burrowing mammals of the family Leporidae.
  • A hare.
    [/list:o][/size]

prophet

i just saw that i like the little history of america animation.

Pedro

Quote from: prophet

i just saw that i like the little history of america animation.
:lol:
Dude, sometimes I just--the points...m'eh.

prophet

this is how much your post made sence.

Alethia

this thread should be titled:  proof WE have far too much time on OUR hands

Cecil

someone care to send me some peanut better? i need to try something out