Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

samsong

Neil

is it me or did Justin timberlake confuse Nirvana's  "smells like teen spirit" with Boston's "more than a feeling?"

I mean honestly, i don't even know what the fuck he is playing, granted the quality is horrible, but he's not even playing in the correct area on the guitar.
it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

Redlum

Quote from: JG on September 16, 2006, 03:40:22 PM
Four New (Old) Elliott Smith Songs.

I'm really loving Talking to Mary and True Love.  Grab em here

http://www.myselfmyself.com/?p=156

Thanks!
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: pyramid machine on September 17, 2006, 08:57:19 PM
jason molina- let me go, let me go, let me go

I'm always down for some Molina, but the newest Magnolia Electric, Co. is a bit lack luster to me.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

subtle- for hero, for fool
context, context, context.

Bethie

the love below.

i seem to have misplaced speakerboxxx
who likes movies anyway

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Neil on September 18, 2006, 12:42:22 PM
is it me or did Justin timberlake confuse Nirvana's  "smells like teen spirit" with Boston's "more than a feeling?"

I mean honestly, i don't even know what the fuck he is playing, granted the quality is horrible, but he's not even playing in the correct area on the guitar.

..."the right area of the guitar", if been searching for that palce all my life. I think he's laying the song in B...Nirvana played it in F, if I remember correct.

Smells like Justin Timberlake:
e-------------------------------------------------------------------------------]
h-------------------------------------------------------------------------------]
g----------------------------9--9---------------------------------12--12---]
D--9---9--9----------------9--9---12---12--12--------------12--12---]
A--9---9--9--x--x--x--x--7--7---12---12--12--x--x--x--x--10--10--]
E--7---7--7--x--x--x--x-----------10---10--10--x--x--x--x------------]

samsong

Chest Rockwell

JG

Swan Lake - Beast Moans

:yabbse-grin: Of Montreal leak, Half-Nelson, Kubrick archives, now Swan Lake, science of sleep is finally coming, and autumn.  its a good time to be alive. 

bigperm

Safe As Milk

Neil

the hush sound - like vines

I didn't know what to expect, but then i heard the songs "We intertwined" and "wine red."  So, i picked it up, and i think it's great.
it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

beck- the information
context, context, context.

Bethie

who likes movies anyway

I Love a Magician

No. You are very, very white.

As a sheet.