Hollywood Homicide This Years " sack lunch"

Started by AlguienEstolamiPantalones, May 29, 2003, 05:47:56 PM

Fernando

Agent Zero? If this is correct, press 1.

jonas

Quote from: EL__SCORCHOI'd love to watch DEATH BLOW

Death Blow: when someone wants to blow you up, not because of who you are, but for entirely different reasons altogether.

"Mountain High" always sounded like a good one too. I'd love to see Kevin Bacon and Susan Sarandon in an action flick.
"Mein Führer, I can walk!" - Dr. Strangelove

Ravi

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: jonas

Death Blow: when someone wants to blow you up, not because of who you are, but for entirely different reasons altogether.

quote]

this may very well be the best tag line for a film ever

EL__SCORCHO

Quote from: SantaClauseWasA BlackMan
Quote from: jonas

quote]

this may very well be the best tag line for a film ever

I agree, I crack up every time I hear that line.

just saw hollywood homicide tonight, it was allright i liked it

it was fun

modage

i just watched most of White Men Cant Jump today on Comedy Central, id never seen it before.  it was pretty funny.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Sleuth

Quote from: themodernage02i just watched most of White Men Cant Jump today on Comedy Central, id never seen it before.  it was pretty funny.

Yeah, that was pretty good
I like to hug dogs

modage

when wesley doublecrossed woody, it made me want to ACT THE FOOL> :crazyeyes:
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Quote from: themodernage02when wesley doublecrossed woody, it made me want to ACT THE FOOL> :crazyeyes:

i feel touched that you would quote ludicriss

modage

i feel touched that ludacris would quote kubrick...

act a fool
verse 3
I got my eyes wide shut and my trunk wide open
Did donuts last week and the streets still smoking

Quote from: themodernage02i feel touched that ludacris would quote kubrick...

act a fool
verse 3
I got my eyes wide shut and my trunk wide open
Did donuts last week and the streets still smoking

well its a known fact that ludicriss is a huge fan of paths of glory

modage

It wasn't top cop at the box office this past June, so fittingly Columbia is giving the Harrison Ford starrer Hollywood Homicide the relatively bare bones DVD treatment on October 17th: 2.40:1 anamorphic widescreen and full screen transfers, an audio commentary by director Ron Shelton, filmographies and trailers. Retail is $27.95

what a fantastic cover!

Ravi

I saw Hollywood Homicide and it was pretty funny.  I think this was merely a victim of poor marketing.

Quote from: RaviI saw Hollywood Homicide and it was pretty funny.  I think this was merely a victim of poor marketing.

i liked it, and im a motown junkie so that made it extra great

wasnt it weird how close the bad guy looked like puff daddy, and he was a rcord company boss