PTA daddy

Started by Ordet, June 19, 2005, 08:17:47 AM

Stefen

uh oh. p is unimpressed.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

jtm

Quote from: Stefen Posts Ghetto?uh oh. p is unimpressed.

there's a fuckin surprise.

Bethie

and to think I always thought I'd have a chance

with Maya.

nice going, Paul.  :(
who likes movies anyway

P.T.A.

I'm disappointed in all of you.

Ultrahip

Is it because of the drugs?

squints

I was listening to the Rentals' (Matt Sharp's band after Weezer) second cd Seven More Minutes (1999), and in the jacket it says Maya Rudolph sang and played Moog for the band on a couple of songs like "My Head is in the Sun" and "She says it's alright" among others...not only is she funny and having a child with my favorite director, she can sing too! Damn that PTA, Maya is perfection
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

jtm

Quote from: P[b].[/b]T[b].[/b]A[b].[/b]I'm disappointed in all of you.

haha, PTA doesn't know how to write his own name.. no dots buddy.

AntiDumbFrogQuestion

Mayas mom sanging "loving you is easy cuz you're beautiful/doo doo doo ahhh AHHHahahahhahh" or however it goes.

I'm really glad to hear this news, and PTA has a mastery of inspiring confidence in me, so I don't wanna diss his future endeavors in film.
So the question is, will we be upset if San Fernando Girl is his next flick?
(I won't cuz I still like 'im and JG is a guilty pleasure Dad movie)

Pubrick

Quote from: AntiDumbFrogQuestionSo the question is, will we be upset if San Fernando Girl is his next flick?
didn't u see PDL? that was about his love affair with adam sandler..
under the paving stones.

ABKman18

do you think then Paul will do more with SNL? another sketch possibly?

hedwig

polkablues

Quote from: Pubrick
Quote from: AntiDumbFrogQuestionSo the question is, will we be upset if San Fernando Girl is his next flick?
didn't u see PDL? that was about his love affair with adam sandler..

For that matter, "Magnolia" was about his love affair with Melora Walters, John C. Reilly, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Julianne Moore, Philip Baker Hall, and William H. Macy.  He should have babies with all of 'em.
My house, my rules, my coffee

modage

Tina Fey on SNL said last night...

"We also want to offer congratulations to Maya Rudolph who had her baby last week.  A sweet little peanut named Pearl.  And this puts us one step closer to an all baby cast."
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

polkablues

Quote from: modageTina Fey on SNL said last night...

"We also want to offer congratulations to Maya Rudolph who had her baby last week. A sweet little peanut named Pearl. And this puts us one step closer to an all baby cast."

Let's take bets on whether the middle name starts with a "T".
My house, my rules, my coffee

Pubrick

Quote from: modageTina Fey on SNL said last night...

"... A sweet little peanut named Pearl. ..."
i wonder if that's a Night of the Hunter reference.
under the paving stones.