Zeitgeist

Started by Jeremy Blackman, September 10, 2007, 09:51:00 PM

Kal

Same place http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Or go to mininova.org and download the torrent for it. Just look for one that is real and has positive comments.

The first film talks about different conspiracies, and this one goes deeper into the system to explain how they work. It pretty much shocks you all over again because you see some of these things are not made up and they are proven right here.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

If you insist on watching this movie or somehow find yourself watching it on accident, do yourself a favor and read MORE about whatever interests you.  Material floats and drifts in this supposed "doc," but that doesn't mean you should cite it and refer to it like it's real. 

Sure, it seems like common knowledge, and hell, I find myself doing it now and then, but this movie is just a series of sturdy bridges connecting clouds. 
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye