YES

Started by MacGuffin, April 22, 2005, 11:11:16 PM

MacGuffin

Trailer here.

Release Date: June 24th, 2005 (NY/LA)

Cast: Joan Allen (She), Simon Abkarian (He), Sam Neill (Anthony), Shirley Henderson (Cleaner), Sheila Hancock (Aunt), Samantha Bond (Kate), Stephanie Leonidas (Grace), Gary Lewis (Billy), Wil Johnson (Virgil), Raymond Waring (Whizzer)

Director: Sally Potter (The Man Who Cried, The Tango Lesson, Orlando)

Screenwriter: Sally Potter

Premise: Suffocating in a failed marriage with Anthony, She, an Irish-American scientist, sparks an affair with He, a Lebanese surgeon exiled in London where he now works as a cook. As their passion ignites, each will find themselves on their own personal journey, trying to come to terms with their lives and losses. The bittersweet affair will bring them on a global ride from London to New York, Beirut and Havana, and it will force them to reevaluate their faiths, beliefs and, ultimately, each other.

Premise Notes: All of the dialogue in the film is in verse. Specifically, rhyming couplets of iambic pentameter.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

modage

this is really a kevin costner film.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Ghostboy

The trailer for this film is TERRIBLE (at least the teaser is), but it is actually one of the best films I've seen in a long time. Definitely in my top two so far this year.

ono

Okay, so where the hell is it?  No release date in sight (except a limited one on New York way back when), and no DVD release either.  Anyone have any ideas?

Ghostboy

Aren't you in the Chicago area? It went through there towards the end of June.

ono

Nah, must be someone else.  I'll be waiting for the DVD, I guess.

w/o horse

The DVD comes out Tuesday.

I'm excited.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

ShanghaiOrange

I LOVE YES!

"You give me rooooouuundabout!" Hell yeah!
Last five films (theater)
-The Da Vinci Code: *
-Thank You For Smoking: ***
-Silent Hill: ***1/2 (high)
-Happy Together: ***1/2
-Slither: **

Last five films (video)
-Solaris: ***1/2
-Cobra Verde: ***1/2
-My Best Fiend: **1/2
-Days of Heaven: ****
-The Thin Red Line: ***