The Icarus Line/Buddyhead

Started by meatwad, December 01, 2003, 12:48:33 PM

meatwad

I don't know if anybody has heard of these guys, but they are really good. They run a website //www.buddyhead.com and just got off a tour with A Perfect Circle.

My friend saw them at SXSW last year at Hard Rock Cafe, and he said the singer broke the glass case holding Stevie Ray Vaughn's guitar, and tried to plug it in to play. If that is not punk rock, i don't know what is. I also just found out that there were the guys a while ago that spray painted $uckin Dick$ on the strokes tour bus.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: MEAT wadthe singer broke the glass case holding Stevie Ray Vaughn's guitar, and tried to plug it in to play.

they were the guys a while ago that spray painted $uckin Dick$ on the strokes tour bus.

Stay of Stevie's guitar!

Anyways, I've never liked them that much, but they've definately made some cool songs....hm....'On The Lash' that's a great song.

Sigur Rós

OK, I admit it! This band is a fucking great punk band. This is the way punk should sound. All the Blink 182 fans on this board should check this band out instead!

The Idiot

I honestly wasn't impressed with them when I saw them open for A Perfect Circle.
It is said that evil men have no songs. Why is it, then, that the Russians sing songs?

-Friederich Nietchze

meatwad

i heard some songs from the new album and they are pretty good. Not quite as some of the older songs, but still better then others in the same genre. "Party The Baby Off" stuck out as being better then the rest.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: meatwadi heard some songs from the new album and they are pretty good. Not quite as some of the older songs, but still better then others in the same genre. "Party The Baby Off" stuck out as being better then the rest.

I like them as well but check out The Bronx. They are awesome!