all things iPod (buying, using, breaking)

Started by cron, January 15, 2004, 11:48:12 AM

kotte

depends...

here in Sweden 'Home Insurance' (everyone has one) covers what an extended warranty does...

matt35mm

I didn't.  I've had it for a year and some months and I've never had a problem with it.

context, context, context.

Raikus

I bought one for my wife and have had no problems with it. Of course it is fastly approaching the dreaded 18 month mark, so we'll see what happens...

Wait to buy your iPod until they release the 20GB version for $299 (if they haven't already).
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

i bought the new model yesterday,  40gb at $399.00     . amazingly, the apple.com store is cheaper than most appliances stores  . so my life savings went there-------

matt35mm

Nice!  Haha, just one year ago, $399.00 bought me a 15 GB iPod.  Daannnngg.

Stefen

Good job crono. Now you can listen to your ipod in starbucks, reading the new york post and other gossip magazines in your aviator glasses. I like the blonde streaks you threw in your dome.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Raikus

Quote from: StefenGood job crono. Now you can listen to your ipod in starbucks, reading the new york post and other gossip magazines in your aviator glasses. I like the blonde streaks you threw in your dome.
Oh no! He's getting an iPod! He's being assimilated!

OMG!!!!1
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

Stefen

Quote from: Raikus
Quote from: StefenGood job crono. Now you can listen to your ipod in starbucks, reading the new york post and other gossip magazines in your aviator glasses. I like the blonde streaks you threw in your dome.
Oh no! He's getting an iPod! He's being assimilated!

OMG!!!!1

An ipod owner feeling inadequate. "Shit, hes right, WHY!!!!"  :laughing2:  :laughing2:
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Raikus

Your theory would be flawless except that I don't own an iPod.

Sorry, try again.

Myxo

Pubrick

are ppl still buying these things? should i?

and what's up with the 60GB photo ones, why don't they just go straight to movie-playing ones, that'd be dope.
under the paving stones.

Myxo

Warranties have gotten a little out of control.

The other day I was offered a warranty for a wireless mouse I bought.

:yabbse-undecided:

modage

Quote from: Pubrickare ppl still buying these things? should i?
yes.  yes.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

no! don't ! mine died,  and i can't repair it .   buy a creative zen nomad or whatever they're called.  GODDAMN.