Worst movie quote to shout out while you orgasm

Started by Sleepless, August 15, 2012, 02:41:25 PM

matt35mm

mogwai

"Good morning! In case I don't see ya... good afternoon, good evening and good night!"

Tictacbk

"Chuck! Chuck, it's Marvin. Your cousin, Marvin Berry. You know that new sound you're looking for? Well, listen to THIS!"

"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."

Reel

Tarantino edition:

"Aw man, I think I just shot Marvin in the face."

"That's a vanilla milkshake. That's 5 dollars"

"Wait for the cream"

Jeremy Blackman

I just noticed I was downvoted for my contribution to this thread, but I think that's when Tyler went on his downvoting rampage. Someone go back to page 1 and help us out.

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman on August 15, 2012, 10:30:39 PM
"This happens. This is something that happens."

"It's not going to stop... so just... give up."

"My name is Donnie Smith, and I have lots of love to give!"

"Now that I've met you, would you object to never seeing me again?"

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee

OstrichRidingCowboy

No, I'd like to speak.
Dear, everyone: don't think it's been easy, but I understand now that we're not and never will be alike.
I'm not like you who fucks to be validated and might as well give up putting cocks inside you.
And I'm not like you; all you want is to be filled up and whether it's by a man or by tons of disgusting slop makes no difference.
And I'm definitely not like you. That empathy you claim is a lie because all you are is society's morality police whose duty is to erase my obscenity from the surface of the Earth so that the bourgeoisie don't feel sick.
I'm not like you.
I am a nymphomaniac and I love myself for being one. But above all, I love my cunt and my filthy, dirty lust!
Since dreams are to align, not to change nor
to grow, whatever are the really for?

Drenk

Ascension.