Okay, it's time someone asked it... (Beatles)

Started by Kev Hoffman, April 10, 2003, 10:17:16 PM

classical gas

i'm sorry, i only understood about half of that...revolver, yes! great album.  the white album is my favorite, because it's such a mess and abbey road is their best, imo.  sometimes i tend to lean towards lennon's solo works over the beatles at times.  paul does his best work on the white album, but other than that, i don't really like 'yesterday' or 'let it be' or any of that kind; 'lady madonna' isn't very good either.  but 'hey jude' will always bring a smile to my face.  especially where it breaks off into the 'nah, nah, nah, nah, hey jude' and the crazy screaming of paul.  great stuff.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: classical gasi'm sorry, i only understood about half of that...
i've just seen a face.  track 12 on the Help album.  it's a good tune.

classical gas

ah, i lost that album; but i don't remember anything good on it except for 'you got to hide your love away'

modage

Quote from: aclockworkjj

ill agree. i like that song a lot.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Fernando

Quote from: aclockworkjj

The Night Before is my favourite, also the Harrison's are great.

Sleuth

Earlier today I just realized Phil was right

Quote from: phil marlowemagical mystery tour IS my childhood and IS the most underrated masterpiece ever.

I'm only bringing this up because nobody else agreed.  It just may be my favorite now :?
I like to hug dogs