Who's Next To Croak?

Started by cine, September 28, 2003, 11:07:39 AM

Pwaybloe

Haha, why?  Hate sweet tea?

Stefen

probably. i dont know what it is though.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

MacGuffin

The Who's Next To Croak thread died this morning in it's home forum. The eighteen month old thread suffered from massive attacks that rendered it senseless. Attempts to revive it failed. An xixax spokesperson, who wanted to remain nameless, said, "The thread served it's purpose in informing our members of those who have passed on. I never thought that the thread itself would die." Regular xixax vistor, Cinephile, paid tribute to the thread by making his rank, "in memory of." Close friends of the thread requested that in lieu of flowers, donations to xixax should be made instead. Said spokesperson, "xixax should live on. It's what the thread would have wanted." Private services are being planned.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

atticus jones

funny spin...mac wins

the other losers consolation prize is my rebuke...

stuffin...i agree your post was indeed a joke as are most of your contributions...but rest assured...one cant chill out when one chillin...fact is folks who "roll with stereotypes" scare me...by the way...your poem was horrendous...and that's being generous...parting thought..."the post was a joke" and "that is seriously disturbing and tragic" don't live in the same neighborhood...you shoulda jus stood by your man, mang...the only thang worse than inane comments are those who would contradict their own dicked diction...what a clock sucker...times up

kottex..."christ, this is an internet message board"...finally, someone who addresses me with some respect..."do you always get this offended by stuff you read online?"...only the awfulstoopidignorantlameantifunnyunoriginalgheyapologeticjuvenileshit...  "be careful out there!"...and who says sarcasm is difficult to detect online...thanks for your concern..."funnier yes but he wouldnt have learned anything"...i agree...open your mouth and you allow me access to the inner workings of your head...rest easy, the unemployment checks are on the whey...

poowayblow..."it would have been funnier if you guys just totally ignored atticus's post"...and this from a guy who feels the need to add a written laugh track to his posts...see the "haha" and "ha ha" that preceed this read...hillarious

i will add you tools to the box in case the whole thing falls apart and we need to rebuild the shit...i mean ship

toot toot chugga chugga big red car
my cause is the cause of a man who has never been defeated, and whose whole being is one all devouring, god given holy purpose

everyone cool out.
cool out.

:yabbse-angry:
context, context, context.

Stefen

hahaha atticus has gone off the deep end. keep it coming, this is entertaining.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

pete

how come stefen gets atticus but I only get meatball?
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

meatball

Quote from: petehow come stefen gets atticus but I only get meatball?

Look down. I'm the red running down your legpits.

context, context, context.

meatball

Quote from: cronopio:yabbse-angry:

Jealous?

Pubrick

i don't get how pete talking about hunter s was a bad thing to begin with..
under the paving stones.

Bethie

Quote from: PwaybloeI'm sure he's limping home.

Since the hospitals in LA aren't all that great.
who likes movies anyway

meatball

Quote from: Pubricki don't get how pete talking about hunter s was a bad thing to begin with..

Quote from: peteI met Hunter and family in november when I went to visit my best buddy, who worked for him.  He called me last night as soon as it happened.  within the hour there were paparazzi cars parked in the driveway.  it was disgusting.

No respect for the man's death. But the perfect opportunity to let us know that he met the guy and his friend worked for him. Classy.

ono

Quote from: Meatball
Quote from: Pubricki don't get how pete talking about hunter s was a bad thing to begin with..

Quote from: peteI met Hunter and family in november when I went to visit my best buddy, who worked for him.  He called me last night as soon as it happened.  within the hour there were paparazzi cars parked in the driveway.  it was disgusting.

No respect for the man's death. But the perfect opportunity to let us know that he met the guy and his friend worked for him. Classy.
It's called relaying an experience in remembrance of him.  Way to be a douchebag!

cine

meatball are you always this slow? i mean on xixax, yes you are but in your actual life.. do humans talk to you?