Dom DeLuise

Started by cine, October 19, 2003, 03:14:23 AM

cine

I hope this man never dies.

cine

If somebody told me in advance that the only person to reply to a DOM DELUISE thread was a guy who talks like the Swedish Chef, I wouldn't have made this thread.
How I yearn for a time machine for Xmas.

TheVoiceOfNick

Dom Deluise is cool... he was in those hidden camera shows in the late 80's/early 90's... and his son was Doug in 21 Jumpstreet!   :)

Find Your Magali

Quote from: TheVoiceOfNickand his son was Doug in 21 Jumpstreet!   :)

:: Goes into Cliff Claven voice ::

Eh, actually, Normie, there are three acting sons of Dom DeLuise. ... Peter DeLuise was best known as Johnny Depp's partner on "21 Jump Street" ... Michael DeLuise, to some, is probably best known as playing Andy Sipowicz's son on "NYPD Blue" and then David DeLuise is the third of the acting brothers. ... Interestingly enough, Peter and Michael both appeared on "21 Jump Street" and "SeaQuest DSV."

TheVoiceOfNick

Quote from: Find Your MagaliDavid DeLuise is the third of the acting brothers. ... Interestingly enough, Peter and Michael both appeared on "21 Jump Street" and "SeaQuest DSV."

Weren't Peter and Michael brothers on the show as well?  I coulda'sworn...

Find Your Magali

Quote from: TheVoiceOfNick
Quote from: Find Your MagaliDavid DeLuise is the third of the acting brothers. ... Interestingly enough, Peter and Michael both appeared on "21 Jump Street" and "SeaQuest DSV."

Weren't Peter and Michael brothers on the show as well?  I coulda'sworn...

Yes, I think they portrayed brothers on both of those shows.

cine

Quote from: The Swedish Chef
Quote from: CinephileIf somebody told me in advance that the only person to reply to a DOM DELUISE thread was a guy who talks like the Swedish Chef, I wouldn't have made this thread.
How I yearn for a time machine for Xmas.
Stup cryeeng yuoo seelly coo! I lufe-a Dum es mooch es I du. Su stup beeeng sooch a preeck und get oon veet yuoor seelly leeffe-a.
Words of irony coming from the guy talking like he's the Muppet chef. Please don't strive for attention on this thread like that.. use the pm's for that, got it?

Find Your Magali

Quote from: The Swedish ChefEttenshun? Me-a? I dun't theenk su, yuoo shuoold recunseeder yuoor leeffe-a fur zee neerest footoore-a. Vetch yuoor beck becoose-a I meeght be-a zeere-a und smesh yuoor foockeeng skooll in. Bork bork bork!

According to the Gematriculator, that last quote by The Swedish Chef was 28% evil..... :(

cine

Quote from: Find Your Magali
Quote from: The Swedish ChefEttenshun? Me-a? I dun't theenk su, yuoo shuoold recunseeder yuoor leeffe-a fur zee neerest footoore-a. Vetch yuoor beck becoose-a I meeght be-a zeere-a und smesh yuoor foockeeng skooll in. Bork bork bork!

According to the Gematriculator, that last quote by The Swedish Chef was 28% evil..... :(
And 72% stupid.
Take a hike, Chef. You're wasting everyone's time. The joke is old now. You've gone stale. Bork bork buhbye.

TheVoiceOfNick

Quote from: Cinephile
Quote from: Find Your Magali

And 72% stupid.
Take a hike, Chef. You're wasting everyone's time. The joke is old now. You've gone stale. Bork bork buhbye.

Send him to the corn fields, Johnny!  Send him to the corn fields!

cine

Now that that's done, we can make some good discussion.
I love Dom in Silent Movie, and his work in Ezio Greggio's Psycho/Silence of the Lambs spoof "The Silence of the Hams" was really funny. He also did a really memorable cameo in Blazing Saddles that I laugh my ass off at. What else does everybody like him in?

TheVoiceOfNick

I've always loved Dom's voice over work in cartoons... he brings a really cool flair, since he has a really distinctive voice...