pete

"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Pwaybloe

Sleuth

These are some incredible looking storm pictures
I like to hug dogs

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I take it Pete's never seen a storm before.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Just Withnail

Wait a second, are you implying that you've actually seen a storm? In person?

I think he's implying that he's comfortable and familiar with weather of the violence and magnitude as displayed in the photographs to the point that he finds it ridiculous that someone would be impressed or interested in them.

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

Pubrick

them pics are totally not credible.
under the paving stones.

Just Withnail

I bet I could spark some really good Independence Day 2 rumours if I mailed those to Aintitcool.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: luzI think he's implying that he's comfortable and familiar with weather of the violence and magnitude as displayed in the photographs to the point that he finds it ridiculous that someone would be impressed or interested in them.

Yes thank you.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

picolas