Anyone have a .wav or a clip from Malcom X?

Started by prophet, April 25, 2004, 01:27:18 PM

prophet

Im looking for a sound clip when denzel says 'we've been bamboozled run amuck" can anyone assist me?
We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

mogwai

Quote from: prophetIm looking for a sound clip when denzel says 'we've been bamboozled run amuck" can anyone assist me?
when in the movie? (minutes : seconds)

prophet

to tell you the truth i dont know its probably around the middle its when hes giving one of his first big speaches on this wooden platform.
We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

pete

"you've all been hoodwinked...bamboozled..." that part?
yeah I don't have the DVD either.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

mogwai

isn't the line: "you've been hoodwinked! bamboozled!" the correct one? i'm watching the movie right now on my dvd-rom player and he's holding a speech where there's a picture behind him that says "2 billion africans and non-white people".

prophet

cine

The quote from the real Malcolm X is: "You've been had. You've been took. You've been led astray, run amuck. You've been bamboozled."

prophet

i love that quote can someone who has the dvd take it out i can give u the software u need if you want to./

mogwai

yeah, do you have the link to that erm... software?

prophet

mogwai

prophet