pictures of reilly in anger management

Started by sphinx, February 04, 2003, 08:44:30 PM

sphinx

some caps i took from the full trailer of 'anger management'....

reilly plays sandler's childhood nemesis.

Satcho9

haha! I want to go see this now just to see Reilly as a Buddhist.

Tommy Both

Quote from: sphinxsome caps i took from the full trailer of 'anger management'....

Which program did you use to cap 'em?

Duck Sauce

oakmanc234

That part in the trailer was hilarious.

SPOILERS:

(Sandler approaches Reilly, Sandler tells Nicholson that Reilly's a Buddhist and cant harm a fly, Reilly shoves Sandler, Sandler gets pissed, Reilly head-butts Sandler, Nicholson tells Sandler that he wasn't expecting that from a Buddhist, Sandler agrees and suddenly charges at Reilly....)

It's kinda weird (but cool) how Reilly was supposed to get his ass kicked by Sandler as one of the Utah brothers in 'PDL' but passed it up, only to appear in a fight scene with Sandler in 'Anger Management'.....

It's all connected....
'Welcome the Thunderdome, bitch'

oakmanc234

sphinx

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

av8raaron

I say hopefully that young Adam is growing up.  Mabye it's the presence of Nicholson and JCR, but the trailer looks like Sandler-brand comedy that a step or two above Billy Madison.  Guess we'll find out next month.
Fresh buttered toast.

Victor

this looks like a step or twelve above Deeds and 8 crazy nights. It looks like Adam's found the right pitch to throw, at this particular moment. for all the playa hatas that hated pdl, thisll bring em back. for all the people getting sick of the same old tim herily shit, this has more originality/credibility than he's had...ever, really (if you dont count pdl, of course). Im looking forward to.
are you gonna eat with us too?

MacGuffin

Schneider Aboard Sandler's 50 First Kisses

Collaborating once again with his longtime friend, Rob Schneider will star opposite Adam Sandler in Columbia Pictures' 50 First Kisses for director Peter Segal, says The Hollywood Reporter. The project, which also stars Drew Barrymore, aims to go into production in the spring.

Since working together on "Saturday Night Live," Schneider and Sandler have worked with each other on numerous Sandler-toplined comedies.

"Kisses" is about a man (Sandler) who falls in love with a woman (Barrymore) after a memorable encounter but finds out that she has short-term memory loss. Because she has no idea who he is, he has to get her to fall in love with him all over again every day. Schneider will play Ula, the Hawaiian best friend to Sandler's character.

George Wing wrote the original script, which was rewritten by Lowell Ganz and Babaloo Mandel.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

oakmanc234

Adam Sandler. This is a true case of a potential DeNiro in the making, refusing to leave kindergarden.
I really wish Sandler would give the 'Happy Madison' thing a rest for a while. Sure, they rake in the cash and maintain his popularity, but is he growing as an actor or furthering his obvious potential. No. He's staying in the same f***in place.
After 'Anger Management' (which does look a step up from your usual Sandler comedy), I was anticipating what would be his next project, a quirky art flick? a crime movie? a drama?. No, its '5O First Kisses'. Another 'Wedding Singer'. I'm being a hypocrit saying all this because I love his comedies. I own them all. But after 'PDL' , you realise what he could be if put in more films by other fine directors.
Maybe I should just be patient as Tarantino wants him for his upcoming war movie and I'm pretty certain that Sandler is a new PTA player (I wouldn't be suprised if Sandler turns up in PTA's next movies, like the two have said), Sandler even siad that he wants to work with other directors like PTA.
Maybe I'm just pissed with theses 'dumb comedies' after the brilliant 'Punch-Drunk Love' but my note to the Sandman is this: explore other horizons dude, and let people see how you could become just as great as DeNiro or Hanks. Maybe even try a nasty role (eg. Chris Rock in 'Nurse Betty'). Try stuff. Stop playing Robbie Hart over and over.

Duck Sauce

Quote from: oakmanc234Sure, they rake in the cash and maintain his popularity, but is he growing as an actor or furthering his obvious potential. No. He's staying in the same f***in place.

You have to realize that not everybody's purpose on earth is to grow as an actor. Let him be happy where he is and I am sure that he does want to try different things and see what he can do but let him do it on his own terms, maybe he wants to take it slowly. I think he has amazing potential but you cant get mad at him for doing what he loves and what he does best. Hope he gets in the Tarantino though.

MacGuffin

Wang Directs Sandler & Ziyi in Good Cook

The Hollywood Reporter says that Maid in Manhattan helmer Wayne Wang has closed a deal to stir things up for New Line Cinema, directing Adam Sandler and Zhang Ziyi in Good Cook, Likes Music.

The film centers on a slacker and lovable loser (Sandler) who lives with his mother in a trailer park. One drunken night, he sends away for a mail-order bride (Zhang) who ends up being a musical prodigy, and they change each other's lives.

Skeleton FilmWorks

©brad

this sounds like it has potential. i like wayne wang, anyone ever seen chan is missing?