Open Water

Started by edison, March 30, 2004, 06:35:29 AM

edison

matt35mm

Can't see the picture.

edison

crap, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt.

MacGuffin

Quote from: EEz28Anyone know anything on this:

http://www.openwatermovie.com

Quote from: EEz28crap, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt.

No, it never works. It'll work for the person posting it, but not for others. You can't link pictures from JoBlo, IMDB and Latino Review.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

edison

Quote from: EEz28crap, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt.

No, it never works. It'll work for the person posting it, but not for others. You can't link pictures from JoBlo, IMDB and Latino Review.[/quote]

Grrrrrrrreat, now someone tells me.

and i really wasnt asking for a link to the website but more like one of your little synopsis that you always do with new films, where you put a pic or two and have cast info and all that fun stuff.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

El Duderino

Stills are Here

that's some scary shit
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

El Duderino

Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

Pwaybloe

mogwai

looks like a shitty movie to me.

Ravi

It could either be terrific or gimmicky.

SHAFTR

this looks like a scary film...I'm very excited about it.

I also don't like water.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

pete

cool this is like the blair water project.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

kotte

claustrophobic. Can't wait.

Chest Rockwell

This will probably fuck me up for a long time. I've always had this fear of being in water in which I couldn't see past my legs (or in which I couldnt see the bottom). Even in the local river I freak out, imagining this big jaw coming up and chewing off my legs and all-important genitals. So anyways, I'm afraid/excited for this movie.