in this thread i will rate your avatar

Started by sickfins, March 03, 2004, 10:19:07 PM

Bethie

Quote from: Cinephile
Quote from: BethieYeah, what's the deal with that? I want a custom title 8)  . Have I not been here long enough? Do I need more posts?
:roll:

Shove it.
who likes movies anyway

cine

Quote from: Bethie
Quote from: Cinephile
Quote from: BethieYeah, what's the deal with that? I want a custom title 8)  . Have I not been here long enough? Do I need more posts?
:roll:
Shove it.
Well if you were looking at any of members on the site, you would ever so quickly note that some people have been here since the beginning of the site's creation and they don't have custom ranks. You've been here a good 4 weeks, right? So if you were a little more observant you'd know it was a ridiculous question.

Pubrick

Bethie.. the question has been asked before and the annoyance from older members is that no one bothers to Search for "custom ranks". here's the rule on them.. (these unwritten laws will soon be published in an extensive FAQ).

Quote from: Pubricku get one when we decide u need one.

to get a new rank:
earn it properly through creating a natural identity which can grow and is not one dimensional.

so it doesn't mean that u are high ranking, or even liked. sumone can make a name for himself by being ignorant, being Denmark's Finest, or tasting like chicken.
as long as u are being genuine and sincere, and are willing to stick around (anywhere from 3 months to a year) to prove this identity, u'll get one. the ppl who hav problem with being genuine over-compensate with overposting sprees, thinking that quantity over quality is the way to go. this does NOT get u a custom rank. post count doesn't mean shit.

i think u'll get one soon enuff, most of the chicks who've come by here had a good idea who they were and expressed it comfortably without phonyness.

so u know, the general advice to all new members: be urself, don't try too hard, and soon u'll be part of xixax legend.
under the paving stones.

molly

in short, pour your soul in our cups and let us drink you humanity
is this right?

Bethie

Quote from: PubrickBethie.. the question has been asked before and the annoyance from older members is that no one bothers to Search for "custom ranks". here's the rule on them.. (these unwritten laws will soon be published in an extensive FAQ).

to get a new rank:
earn it properly through creating a natural identity which can grow and is not one dimensional.

so it doesn't mean that u are high ranking, or even liked. sumone can make a name for himself by being ignorant, being Denmark's Finest, or tasting like chicken.
as long as u are being genuine and sincere, and are willing to stick around (anywhere from 3 months to a year) to prove this identity, u'll get one. the ppl who hav problem with being genuine over-compensate with overposting sprees, thinking that quantity over quality is the way to go. this does NOT get u a custom rank. post count doesn't mean shit.

i think u'll get one soon enuff, most of the chicks who've come by here had a good idea who they were and expressed it comfortably without phonyness.

so u know, the general advice to all new members: be urself, don't try too hard, and soon u'll be part of xixax legend.

Ah thank you, darling.
who likes movies anyway

Pas

Quote from: PubrickBethie.. the question has been asked before and the annoyance from older members is that no one bothers to Search for "custom ranks". here's the rule on them.. (these unwritten laws will soon be published in an extensive FAQ).

to get a new rank:

Customization is definietly overrated.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Pas Rapport

You're just bitter because you've been stuck on Over-Poster.

And for Bethie...

http://xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=4666&highlight=custom+ranks

Woohoo!  I have provided a redirect!  Score one for me! (And 7000 for Mac)
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Pas

Quote from: Walrus, Kookookajoob
Quote from: Pas Rapport

You're just bitter because you've been stuck on Over-Poster.

And my father is stronger than your father so shut the hell up

ono

Okay, now, there's only one way to settle this one, boys.  Whip 'em out and grab the rulers.  And if that doesn't settle it, pistols at dawn.

Stefen

Sickfins, where are you? It's time for a round two.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Myxo

Jeremy Blackman

That is so photoshopped. I recognize that font... look how all the Xs are exactly the same.

ono

Well, duh!

Actually, there is a website where you can generate the text on this sign yourself.  It was probably posted -- or at least linked to -- here.

Sleuth

Jeremy Blackman, I always knew you were a stupid idiot.
I like to hug dogs

matt35mm

<------
From the movie I'm working on.