closed

Started by prophet, January 24, 2004, 08:39:01 PM

prophet

We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

slice

prophet i may not be an admin but you seem to have created about three threads about your poster now...

kotte

Why the zoom-ins on the neck and nose?? :shock:

It's a nice drawing but c'mon.

prophet

yeah cause i want someone to buy it so that i make my money back silly.

kotte im sorry i didnt have picture of his dick for you.

what do you want me to zoom in on or should i have zomed in at all?
We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

kotte

Jeremy Blackman

Insufficient neck beard.

SHAFTR

Good drawing although I don't like the frogs.
I entertained the thought of getting it but having a poster of a director just kind of creeps me out.

I hope you don't take any offense to this because non is meant.  I think the illustration of him is top notch.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

prophet

i dont care what anyone here says i like it if you dont want one dont get one i dont care i just posted to let you guys see it not to get opinions why its good or why its not good, i really cant do anything about it now what you see is what i have., so theres no point in talking about it anymore.

Weak2ndAct

Quote from: propheti dont care what anyone here says i like it if you dont want one dont get one i dont care i just posted to let you guys see it not to get opinions why its good or why its not good, i really cant do anything about it now what you see is what i have., so theres no point in talking about it anymore.
Translation: "I'm taking my ball and going home!"

SHAFTR

Quote from: propheti dont care what anyone here says i like it if you dont want one dont get one i dont care i just posted to let you guys see it not to get opinions why its good or why its not good, i really cant do anything about it now what you see is what i have., so theres no point in talking about it anymore.

anger leads to the dark side.
I didn't mean to upset you.  I was trying to be genuine.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

prophet

ok but it sounded like you hated or something.

Duck Sauce

Alethia

Quote from: Weak2ndActTranslation: "I'm taking my ball and going home!"

hahahaha

no but seriously, great job......i just dont fuckin have room for one

Pubrick

prophet, u didn't seriously think anyone was gonna buy one did u?? especially after u added those frogs..

please don't create another thread when u ejaculate on the poster, and then again when u clean it off. it will be locked and redirected.
under the paving stones.

cine

The poster is just a shameless ad for Panavision.  I'm not a fucking idiot. Nice try though.